Thread: Thinking of getting this

Default Thinking of getting this

I remember playing this game between 1 to 2 years ago, it was a good game. Eventually got bored of it...but now I'm in the mood to play something like this and I want to ask; are there any major differences in the game since the time I used to play this?

Thanks.

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Thinking of getting this

1 to 2 years ago? Wow then its an entire new game to you. Theres more factions , renown , a total reworking of what the map looks like , New and better graphics , Banners , New cities , Totally reworked old cities , Fiefs , villages and much more.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

_TheChevalier_'s Avatar Centenarius

I would say that 0.89x is 25 times better than 0.808 and 1000 times better than 0.751. As Turkeys! said, the actual M&B is (almost) a whole new game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Do not breathe, neither look or listen, DO NOT EXIST!!!"

well then you should have a license right? You can try it for free then. Well worth it.

Ged's Avatar Miles

Default Free or Paying, and is it worth it.

Firstly, I just want to know whether most of you use the free or payed version of this game, 'cos I got the trial version and was wondering whether it's worth it to buy it.

Secondly, if I buy it, will I have to buy it again when it's fully realeased?

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Free or Paying, and is it worth it.

Its worth it to buy it so that you dont have to make a new char every single time you reach lvl 6. Also if you buy now you dont have to pay for another release.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Ged's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Free or Paying, and is it worth it.

Ah, ok, thanks a lot. I'll probably buy it then.