Thread: CTD winter 223bc

Default CTD winter 223bc

playing a roman campaign, rtrpe 1.9 with the 4tpy mod... game crashes as soon as I hit the "end turn" button. At the moment, I have 3 cities that are about to rebel, my own doing since I took these cities, demolished some buildings and took my army out. But I've done this before but no crash ever occured.

I tried reseting the map file thing, but that didn't help either. This is actually the first CTD I've experienced with this game.

I've attached (hopefully) a save game so if anyone wants to take a look at it

Default Re: CTD winter 223bc

You have the revolt ctd hotfix already installed?

yeah, every town has the indestructible town center already built. It seemed to come already installed in 1.9 because I don't remember installing it, unless I am thinking about something different

No, that`s another thing. I meant this one:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112696
    From what people say it`s saved game compatible so you can try it out. Just to be sure make a backup of your own files first.

ok, I've installed it and it seems to be working so far, no crash after hiting next turn.

I've had cities revolt before and kick my troops out without any CTD, so I can't seem to figure out why it happened this time, even though I had 2 cities on the verge of revolt