Thread: Dunlendish elite peasants

Default Dunlendish elite peasants

Hail

As I'm quite new to the world of Middleearth I started with the faction of Reunited Kingdom... their well ordered army allows to keep my usual Roman tactic. As in help of Rohan Dunland's second settlement was taken and impossible to be mantained due to public order I destroyed all military structures and moved away with the army, to utterly reduce Dunlendish potential.

They in fact started to train there only pesants... having experience 8 and an upgrade of 2 to their inexisthent armor and a blacksmith upgrade of 2 to their wooden staffs... they could crush a full strenght company of Dol Armroth Men at Arms in shieldwall!. I'm sure you noticed that and hope it's fixable.

Apart from this... really an immersive mod. Is it nearly finished or there will be many updates? Really would be impressive to see for example a recostruction of Minas Tirith and of some wonders... will it be possible?

Cheers

Default Re: Dunlendish elite peasants

Well, half the map is still to be done...

Minas Tirith and Helm's Deep are most likely not possible to make less like the standard city, simply just because there is not enough information on that kind of thing.

Default Re: Dunlendish elite peasants

That is not a normal recruitment. That is a revolt-spawned army, that is hardcoded to get random exp, weapon and armour upgrades - and usually each revolts spawns an almost full stack. We can't do anything about it, that's (partly) why the peasant unit is there. Small and weak unit, so that even with all those upgrades on they are still beatable.