Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Proyecto-SPQR-

Default Re: Proyecto-SPQR-

Quote Originally Posted by lt1956 View Post
    No mini Mods are allowed to be published off of SPQR. Please respect the wishes of the Mod designers and the Rules of these Forums regards to Mods created.

Looks like a nice Personal Mod, but you do NOT have permission to release a mini mod based off SPQR mod.

Someone translate this for him in his own language.

Sincerely,

Lt1956
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    -Hola Lt, soy un fans de tu Mod, el SPQR. Durante unos meses he estado modificando tu Mod para uso personal, añadiendole unidades, estetica, edificios, cambiando los parametros de las unidades, añadiendo nuevas regiones en el mapa de campaña...

-El otro día le enseñe mi trabajo a unos colegas de un foro hispano y les gusto mucho, me dijeron si se los podia pasar pero yo les dije que necesito el permiso del creador del SPQR, osea tu

-Voy al grano, quiero tu permiso para poder publicar mi trabajo y que los demas se lo puedan descargar, espero una respuesta.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hi Lt, I am one fans of your Mod, the SPQR. For some months I have been modifying your Mod for personal use, him(her) adding units, aesthetics, buildings, changing the parameters of the units, adding new regions in the map of campaign... - another day teaches(shows) my work to a few colleagues of a Hispanic forum and I like to them very much, they said to me if the podia to happen(pass) but I said to them that I need the permission of the creator of the SPQR, bony(osseous) your - I go to the grain, want your permission to be able to publish my work and that the demas can disburden, wait for a response.
    Last edited by Curbelo; November 11, 2007 at 11:37 AM.

Looks like a nice Personal Mod, but you do NOT have permission to release a mini mod based off SPQR mod.
    He's clearly put months of effort into this, and the world looks to be of high quality -- why not give him permission?

Quote Originally Posted by lurumagno View Post
    yo podria poner el link de este post en nuestra pagina web de devoti,si te interesa que juegue mucha gente
    Si Lt me da su permiso si puedes, porque no quiero divulgar algo del que no tenga permiso

Particularly when they use units from other mods!

Under patronage of Spirit of Rob; Patron of Century X, Pacco, Cherryfunk, Leif Erikson.

aqui van Macedonia y Seleucida, tambien e realizado una pequeña modificacion en los griegos

Libertus

Hey, some of your units look great, but others look like they have nothing to do with the faction assinged to or to the period we are playing in SPQR. I like the "Hispatistas" unit. That unit will be an nice add to Macedonia. Also there are some other nice looking units that may be added to SPQR. Ofcourse if LT will agree with this.

Enseñame las unidades que te gustaria añadir y si me gustan las añado
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Show me the units that you would like to add and if I like the add

This looks great, actually.

Grande modificación, es surpreendente .

-----------------

Show me the units that you would like to add so that I can add them

-----------

A better translation.
    "Romans not only easily conquered those who fought by cutting, but mocked them too. For the cut, even delivered with force, frequently does not kill, when the vital parts are protected by equipment and bone. On the contrary, a point brought to bear is fatal at two inches; for it is necessary that whatever vital parts it penetrates, it is immersed. Next, when a cut is delivered, the right arm and flank are exposed. However, the point is delivered with the cover of the body and wounds the enemy before he sees it."

- Flavius Vegetius Renatus (in Epitoma Rei Militari, ca. 390)

Those units look awesome !!!

Please consider it, Lt! I believe that Curbelo can lift the SPQR to an higher level with his units and minor changes. And if he can't release it, consider implemanting some units of him in your next SPQR version.

Just my 2 cents...

He looks sincere enough, as long as he isn't making a profit. Maybe LT should examine his coding and see if he did a copy and paste or if he is legit?

Icon5 Re: Proyecto-SPQR-

Oua ! Excellent ! i like very much !

Question ; i read on different forum, it exist a blood mod... I dont find it... Do you know where we can find it ? On screen on this topic, we see blood. This mini-mod have blood mod ? :hmmm:
    RTW 1 fan - betrayed, disillusioned, disgusted with Rome 2.
    My thematic camping project on autonomy ==> http://www.camping-la-ressource.fr/

the blood mod is crap, i advice u not to go for it. what it does is just change the textures of flaming arrows scarring dead soldiers. it looks horrible.

u can search the topics of this forum as that guy posted it on spqr forum.

Quote Originally Posted by stupiddk View Post
    He looks sincere enough, as long as he isn't making a profit. Maybe LT should examine his coding and see if he did a copy and paste or if he is legit?
    He must still listen to LT, as SPQR belongs to him. Lt is being easy on this guy, because in my old community, you could be banned for doing something like this.

Very true. I agree, this guy should just accept LT's decision because after review of these pictures, its too much the same and with the same name. He should think about modding for himself though cause he did a spectacular job.

Mi trabajo no sera lanzado al publico, hasta que Lt no me de su permiso no sera lanzado al publico

Doy este tema por cerrado

My work was not being thrown to the public, until Lt not me of his(its) permission it I cannot throw to the public

I give this topic closed

Icon13 Re: Proyecto-SPQR-

i don't understand the reasons of lt for denying permission to make any modiffications to his mod. i think thats a betrayal to the spirit of this forum and the whole site! i mean, what if creative assembly deny permission for the creation of any mod, just becuse they don't like the idea or becdause they think they made the game perfect already... well there would'nt be spqr, eb or any other mod.

ethically he has the right to be against the mod to his mod, but since hes not the creator of the game and most of the content of the mod himself, has he the right to deny others the wish to modify SPQR and share the work with other members of the community? (since hes doing it for free and just with the wish to give us some more hours of fun, with a great mod)

what do you think people?

good morning guys,

seriously people, i play spqr not for historical accuracy but for its superior and challenging gameplay. I like barbarians trying to rush my lines and being cut to pieces.

i dont know about the other modifications he has made but these skins are out of the world especially the new ones. why not have some new enemies to kill? who doesn't like variety in units?:hmmm:

for example,RTR have their own huge variety of optional addon packs for the platnum edition to suit the individuals needs.

I would personally like to give the go ahead for something like this but if LT has his own reasons.....then what else can i say.

Icon4 Re: Proyecto-SPQR-

what do u think if all the people interested in creating or posting already created sub mods for SPQR, send mails, posts, letters to lt asking him to reconsider his position and allow the creation of such sub mods?
    thats the spirit of democracy! if a lot of people want tomake mods from spqr, he can't refuse, that would be selfish, dictatorial, and not too smart, after all, the spirit of this community is to enjoy our favourite game and share the improvements done to it.

vox populi, vox dei.

TiFlo's Avatar Semisalis

13º Como habreis comprobado lo que mas he modificado son las unidades, practicamente he añadido unas 50 unidades y pienso añadir otras tantas, todas con sus respectivas descripciones en español. Y tambien retoque las unit_card, ya que algunas daban asco. Las unidades las estoy añadiendo de:
    SPQR, XGM, TE, RTR, CB, FE, BW, ITW, EB, FATW, RS
    As stated in the descirption, there are many units from other mods. I don't read Spanish so I can't say if he/you has permission to use them all. But I am pretty sure at least neither EB nor FATW would give their units away like this. That is a sufficient reason not to release this "sub-mod".

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by iluvatar77 View Post
    what do u think if all the people interested in creating or posting already created sub mods for SPQR, send mails, posts, letters to lt asking him to reconsider his position and allow the creation of such sub mods?
    thats the spirit of democracy! if a lot of people want tomake mods from spqr, he can't refuse, that would be selfish, dictatorial, and not too smart, after all, the spirit of this community is to enjoy our favourite game and share the improvements done to it.

vox populi, vox dei.
    agreed but lt said no. end of story. cant do anything about it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast