View Poll Results: How Many Hours Per Week Do You Play TW Games?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5

20 35.09%
  • 5-10

14 24.56%
  • 10-15

9 15.79%
  • 15-20

5 8.77%
  • 20+

9 15.79%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Much Time to You Spend Playing TW Games Per Week?

Default How Much Time to You Spend Playing TW Games Per Week?

Well, the title of this post says it all. I'd say I spend a good 10-15 hours per week playing TW games. It can be less depending on how much life interferes. On the other hand, I can "binge" play and lose virtually an entire weekend if left alone.

As a disclaimer, I will say that I work, lift weights, have a wife, read daily, and travel often. Also, I watch almost no TV except American football, UFC, and Family Guy.

Just curious about everyone else.
    I darn you to heck!

Default Re: How Much Time to You Spend Playing TW Games Per Week?

O_o I cant vote, but, 21+
    Hit them as hard as you can, as fast as you can, where its going to hurt them the most..... and preferably when theyre not looking!

It depends on my Environment, if im forced to do something or picked up by friends,i cant play that long.

I can't vote either, but when I first get the game its about 10-15 a week, it is so easy to just spend 3-4 hours a day on the campaign and not realize it.

After I played through the campaign once, my play time usually drops to 5-10.

I spend more time playing the game than I do at work but I am one of those fortunate few with a part time job that has a full time salary. I never really watched the clock but I would estimate that I spend more than 40 hrs/wk playing the game. Did I mention I only watch TV when I am at work

My time varies, depending on my job and other things, but on average I'd say about 15-20. It was more for the first few months after I bought the game.

Non nobis, non nobis, Domine, sed Nomini Tuo da gloriam.

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

Hi all,

Funny, for some reason I cant vote
    But since you asked how many hours I spend playing M2TW..............
    TOO MANY!
    I am so busy during the week and weekends but I still manage to play considerable amount of hours. Sometimes when I have sunday off, on Saturday night I play my M2TW instead of going out. My girlfriend gets upset and even more upset but I tell her "hey, last night I was in Jerusalem and I invaded northern France. How can you compete with that?"
    So I guess somewhere between 10-15 hours a week would be my TW time. And if you want my opinion, ITS NOT ENOUGH ! ! !

CHEERS

" huns, mongols, timurids are the scourge of GOD "

Bluice's Avatar Semisalis

I have a wife who has learnt how to uninstall the game when I'm not home so I spend hours reinstalling and patching again and spend more time with her!!!
    Last edited by Bluice; November 07, 2007 at 11:10 PM.
    COULD MY AVATAR BE THE MOST ANNOYING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN? I THINK SO!

Former Kaiser of the Holy Roman Empire (DGame)

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

hahaha bluice!! i spend mostly 20+ hours...............from waht i can summed up its not enough hell i'm still playing all mtw, rtw, m2tw............wow so many campaigns.....

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

Lol, we just got rid of cable to save money because cable sucks, so I got myself MTW2 to cheer myself up. Now my living room has a thin film of dust from under use and my computer room has a constant static charge due to over use :b

OT regarding voting... It seems all the people with low numbers of votes cant post. Is this the reason? when can people vote? after 50 posts or something?

Just wondering
    Hit them as hard as you can, as fast as you can, where its going to hurt them the most..... and preferably when theyre not looking!

Evolution's Avatar Feel my sting

Quote Originally Posted by Bluice View Post
    I have a wife who has learnt how to uninstall the game when I'm not home so I spend hours reinstalling and patching again and spend more time with her!!!

ha,ha unlucky mate. My girlfriend just hides the mouse .

I play for about 5 hours. I have a busy life .
    Total war turned me into a Twcenter religious fanatic
    Obi Wan Asterix, Underneath the Legend

sharky4u's Avatar Civis

I am on for about 4-5hrs every other evening, i would play more but sleep, familiy and work inhibit my game time!

Seriously i have encountered this lack voting ability before, whats the point in limiting who can vote? This is an open forum, if its just for the chosen why post it for all to see, it's pointless and rude!

Please correct me with an explaination if i am wrong, but i come on this forum as i enjoy the chat about the game and discussion with like minded people not to join a minority of secret voters with an obsession to have more rep than the peasant folk.

I am not winning much rep here am I, i will stop before i am evicted.
    Last edited by sharky4u; November 08, 2007 at 06:29 AM.
    There are two kinds of officers, sir: killin' officers and murderin' officers. Killin' officers are poor old buggers that get you killed by mistake.

Murderin' officers are mad, bad, old buggers that get you killed on purpose - for a country, for a religion, maybe even for a flag!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluice View Post
    Pssst, password protect the Computer

english tyrant's Avatar Domesticus

I spend more time on these forums than actually on the games!

Kahn's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by english tyrant View Post
    Oh man. I totally said that out loud to myself when I voted on this poll. I can access this forum from work. I think that's the big factor here.

To Hell we Ride...

Quote Originally Posted by english tyrant View Post
    copy that.
    I play around 5-10 hours a week, but i'd like to play more!!

0-5 i dont play that much.
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

Ged's Avatar Miles

15-20. I only spend about 1-2 hrs during the week (the never ending boredom of
    homeworks that manage to incorporate "copy and complete.") On the weekends though, I spend most of the day playing, unless I've got other things to do.

I spend more time modding the damn game and reading this forum then actually play time, something wrong there...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast