View Poll Results: Which factions from beta looks the best?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweden

1 7.69%
  • Russia

2 15.38%
  • Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

5 38.46%
  • Spain

0 0%
  • Prussia

3 23.08%
  • Austria

2 15.38%
Page 336 of 336 FirstFirst ... 236286311326327328329330331332333334335336
Results 6,701 to 6,718 of 6718

Thread: EUROPEAN WARS 1 - general discussion

Default Re: Campaign? Ever?

I'm curious as to how the campaign map will be managed. Considering that at this point in history Europe exploded onto the world stage, much of the globe would need to be represented: coincidentally, more than in Empire Total War proper, which lacked many major regions of the world including China and significant portions of Africa. My suggestion is to include, in addition to the provinces from ETW, fleshed out provinces in Asia, not just India but the northern reaches too, and especially the Gold Coast of Africa where Portuguese trading bases were located. Another opportunity for improved realism is the existence of slavery in Rome Total War. Slavery was an ugly system, but it existed and was lucrative. The trading bases, or "factories", in Africa provided the main source of slaves for the sugar plantations in the New world. Hence, those Gold Coast provinces would be some of the few in the world with the slave resource. As for the vast, unexplored interior of Africa, and other continents, an Eremos approach vis-a-vis Europa Barbarorum would take care of them.
    South America certainly deserves more attention also.

Default Re: Factions

I hope in April France and Britain will be finnished.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuelTheConquer View Post
    I got a question .Could you add faction called Kingdom of Estonia.Maybe a Emergent faction in 1710 AD.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaemushinMuhyul View Post
    Hi friends,nice work.I like your project,is unique.ooo do you have a free slot for another faction?I would like to play with one of this three factions.Moldavia,Transylvania or Wallachia.Can you add one of this?This would be great.:X. Greetings

Maybe, but first I have many major factions to make. I hope that I will have a time to make these factions.

Default Re: What faction will you play as first?

Quote Originally Posted by King Louise Assurbanipal View Post
    Game will be starting in 1700....

and this mod has name: 'EUROPEAN WARS'.

US is not European Country

How are the Jacobites in the game in 1700? I could understand if you placed it in 1715 or 1745 when they controlled parts of Scotland but the Pretender was in France at the time. Also do you have any screenshots of the campaign map n gameplay? Can't see any topic which had screens.

Default Re: Campaign? Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Kdssow View Post
    So if I get this right, he is remaking the entire mod?
    I'd love to see the Dutch Republic colours as they are used to be, before the French took over and changed our flag colours in what it is today.

This is the republic colours by the way:
    Orange
    White
    Blue
    It was the Dutch flag from 1568 'till 1795.

Why didn't you change it back. I mean if the flag was there since the Dutch Revolt then you'd think it would be pretty important to set it right. I mean; look at Libya today.

Ussaid the Hashshashin's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: News

Old is better!
    The Face of Murder

"Have any of you ever felt your imagination going wild reading ancient lore?"

Musa's Avatar Laetus

Default Launch options

what are the launch options for this mod to use on steam?

Icon5 please help!!!!

hello men. well, im from argentina, sorry for my bad english. i have a problem when i try to play this mod, i downloaded it and put the folder (EUROPEAN WARS (beta full)) inside the rome total war folder and when i tried to play the mod clicking on the shortcut: EW- Total War a message appears that says: (in spanish)

C:/program files/RTWbackup/RomeTW.exe
    La ruta especificada no existe.

compruebe la ruta e intentelo de nuevo.
    i think tha that means: The specified path does not exist.i did it exactly how the installation manual says, i dont know. please help bros. THANKS!!!

Default Mod info

I'm sorry I haven't been long active forum of my game. I was very busy. Accumulated a lot of threads and posts. I have to answer all the questions. I'll try to do it gradually soon.

Merry Christmas!

the new username's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Mod info

Will you finish this?

Happy New Year,very nice mod

March/April - last version of mod.

Domesticus

I havent read through all the threads, but im wondering, you gonna make a campaign for it? Im on dial up and cant play Empire, and ive been wanting a musketry mod...and theres just...not many completed

I halfway wonder if CA goes and assassinates people making stuff that conflicts

Domesticus

Default Re: Factions

Congratulations!

I hope that in the future will complete the mod with all factions (France, Great Britain etc ...).

I would like to see the mod completed!

Default Re: EUROPEAN WARS 1 - general discussion

Sorry friends, team is dead. You can use only last version. Mod won't be continued.

Default Re: EUROPEAN WARS 1 - general discussion

Today I will release not published units from 2007-11.