Thread: PBEM

Ephialtes The Dog's Avatar Vicarius
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head!!!

Default PBEM

I was wondering if anyone wanted to play a PBEM campaign (the kind were you send the save game to the other player through the mail) The rules would be, No blitzing, unit scale large and possesed dificulty, each player would play 5 years and then send it to the next player. It doesn't matter which faction we play.
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: PBEM

When I have a little time, I'd be glad to, this is a great mod!