Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Europe Total War : War of Corruption

Default Re: Europe Total War : War of Corruption

Quote Originally Posted by General_Vladimir View Post

Thats our signature If anyone wants to use it Its not that flash. I'm making a bloody awesome one next it should be a bit bigger but better, probably 150 to 650.

Cheers, and enjoy

Emperor Vladimir
    Good work Vladimir awesome

General_Vladimir's Avatar Miles

Cheers Cimbye I'm in the process of making a better one.

Although I must abdicate in here, the Duchy of Bohemia was under rule of the HRE:

Bohemia had become a vassal of the Roman Kings respectively Emperors. In 1085 prince VRATISLAV II. and in 1158 VLADISLAV II. were granted the title KING OF BOHEMIA, by the respective Emperors. From PRZEMYSL OTTOKAR I. onward (since 1198) this would be a hereditary title.
    Within the Holy Roman Empire, Bohemia was the largest territory and the only one the ruler of which had wore a royal crown. The kings of Bohemia were among the ELECTORS who were to cast their vote when a new Roman King was to be elected. Bohemia also enjoyed a high degree of political autonomy, as it formed a church province of it's own - the ARCHDIOCESIS OF PRAGUE, which extended also over MORAVIA.

PRAGUE established itself as the political center, the PRZEMYSLID DYNASTY as the royal family. Yet, in the early 11th century dukes frequently were deposed, showing that their rule was not absolute.
    So maybe Sinople you could make the Duchy of Bohemia a seperate civilisation but a vassal of the HRE; meaning the player will have to pay royalties seeming they only have 1 region which is Bohemia. And if they don't its war. What you's think?
    Emperor of the Total War clan, the Warriors Of Troy!!!Warriors of Troy are Recruiting!! We are a Total War Clan
    Forums: http://warriorsoftroy.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Have you thought about having a north African faction around Tunis? It always seems unbalanced without a faction there.

Quote Originally Posted by General_Vladimir View Post
    Cheers Cimbye I'm in the process of making a better one.

Although I must abdicate in here, the Duchy of Bohemia was under rule of the HRE:

So maybe Sinople you could make the Duchy of Bohemia a seperate civilisation but a vassal of the HRE; meaning the player will have to pay royalties seeming they only have 1 region which is Bohemia. And if they don't its war. What you's think?
    This seems a very goog idea I think

Matthĉus's Avatar Knez Bribirski

this will be my gift to your mod :
    Croatian early bodyguard unit ( Druzina ):

model is completed, - textures are 60% done.
    i really added lots of details like - golden and silver spurs, sword visible on the his hip when soldier has lance in his hands ( and when uses sword then there is only empty sword case on the hip), 6 different helmets, 4 different shields, new lances and so on....

this is all for now.
    in march i will probably make more units.

Wow Matko this is AWESOME!!!!

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

I think that rebellions (1185 and 1072) would be very good for the gameplay.

For the question about Tunis : it's a minor part of the mod, I don't think we need to add a faction there.

To Matko : great screens (I put them in the screens topic )

OMG THAT IS WICKEDLY AWESOME!!!

Good work man that is prime. Kudos for that and + Rep That is some fantastic work man, I love it! I truly do can't wait till using the Druzina mowing down Imperial peasants MUAHAHAHAH

Good work mate its excellent Can't wait to see the other screens!!!

I think that rebellions (1185 and 1072) would be very good for the gameplay.
    Care to elaborate sinople? How do you exactly want it made?
    Emperor of the Total War clan, the Warriors Of Troy!!!Warriors of Troy are Recruiting!! We are a Total War Clan

Nice screens! about Bohemia - you can create more provinces, recommend 2 provinces - Bohemia + Moravia

Thanks mate sounds good I'll add it onto my research

I also would like to see the moravia as a part of Bohemia, 'cause I'am from Moravia and I'am studying history, so I can say, that almost everytime we were the part of Bohemian kingdom, only few years in history The holy empire was trying to divide us, but they never did it for longer then few years. And from 11 century Moravia was a separate margravate, usually ruled by a younger son of the Bohemian king.
    Another thing is the history with The holy empire. In fact, Bohemian kingdom was founded as a real lineal kingdom in 1212 (Přemysl Otakar I.), but first czech king was Vratislav II. 1085 – 1092, and second king was Vladislav II. (1152 – 1172). Between them and before Bohemia was principality (from first decades of the 10th century. Before (late 9th century) was a part of Great Moravia.
    During the principality (after the fall of Great Moravia) The holy empire was trying to connect Bohemian principality as a part of Empire, but they never did it. Bohemian principality was almost independent, but there was a fear from German attacks, so Bohemian principals choose the way to pay tribut pax (money for a peace). But The holy empire didn't rule in Bohemia in no way, only in the religious matter by the archbishopric. In 10th and 11th century we had also few wars with The holy empire, but they never get ahead to connect the Bohemian principality to them. So I also thing, that the way by paying some tax to THE in the game could be good.

Legendary rulers

Přemysl and Libuše
    Nezamysl
    Mnata
    Vojen
    Vnislav
    Křesomysl
    Neklan
    Hostivít

Dukes of Bohemia

The first historical Přemyslid was Duke Bořivoj I, baptised in 874 by Saint Methodius. In 895, Bohemia gained independence from the Great Moravia. Between 1003 and 1004, Bohemia was controlled by Boleslaus the Brave, Duke of Poland from the Piast dynasty, grandson of Boleslaus I the Cruel.

In 1086, Duke Vratislaus II, and, in 1158, Duke Vladislaus II, were crowned King of Bohemia as a personal award from the Holy Roman Emperor. The title, however, was not hereditary.
    Bořivoj I. (c.870–889)
    Spytihněv I. (895–915)
    Vratislav I. (Vratislaus) (915–921)
    Václav Svatŭ (Saint Wenceslaus) (921–935)
    Boleslav I. Ukrutnŭ (Boleslaus I the Cruel) (935–972)
    Boleslav II. Pobožnŭ (Boleslaus II the Pious) (972–999)
    Boleslav III. Ryšavŭ (Boleslaus III the Red-haired) (999–1002)
    Vladivoj (1002–1003)
    Boleslav III. (1003)
    Jaromír (1004–1012)
    Oldřich (1012–1033)
    Jaromír (1033–1034)
    Oldřich (1034)
    Břetislav I. (Bretislaus) (1035–1055)
    Spytihněv II. (1055–1061)
    Vratislav II. (Vratislaus) (1061–1092), king (1085-1092) as Vratislav I.
    Konrád I. Brněnskŭ (Conrad of Brno) (1092)
    Břetislav II. (Bretislaus) (1092–1100)
    Bořivoj II. (1101–1107)
    Svatopluk Olomouckŭ (Sventopluk of Olomouc) (1107–1109)
    Vladislav I. (Vladislaus) (1109–1117)
    Bořivoj II. (1117–1120)
    Vladislav I. (1120–1125)
    Soběslav I. (Sobeslaus) (1125–1140)
    Vladislav II. (Vladislaus) (1140–1172), king (1158-1172) as Vladislav I.
    Bedřich (Frederick) (1172–1173)
    Soběslav II. (Sobeslaus) (1173–1178)
    Bedřich (1178–1189)
    Konrád II. Ota (Conrad Otto) (1189–1191)
    Václav II. (Wenceslaus) (1191–1192)
    Přemysl Otakar I. (Ottokar) (1192–1193)
    Jindřich Břetislav (Henry Bretislaus) (1193–1197)
    Vladislav Jindřich (Vladislaus Henry) (1197)
    Přemysl Otakar I. (1197–1198)

Kings of Bohemia

In 1198, Duke Přemysl Otakar I gained the title of King of Bohemia for his person as an ally of Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor. He was awarded hereditary title in Federick's Golden Bull of Sicily (1212).
    Přemysl Otakar I. (Ottokar) (1198–1230)
    Václav I. (Wenceslaus) (1230–1253)
    Přemysl Otakar II. (Ottokar) (1253–1278)
    Václav II. (Wenceslaus) (1278–1300)
    Václav III. (Wenceslaus) (1305–1306)
    etc...

Great Moravia

Map of Great Moravia at its greatest territorial extent during the reign of Svatopluk I (871-894), superimposed on the modern borders of European states.

So year 900 (Bohemia is a part of Great Moravia)

Bohemian principality in year 1000 (Moravia is it's part) (THE is not the main ruler in Bohemia)

And also in 1100 (THE is also not the main ruler in Bohemia)

So I hope, you'll choose 2 provinces for Bohemia (Bohemia - Prague and Moravia - Brno or Olomouc or both of them)

At the current moment Bohemia will just have its duchy, but it will be changed and I'll add it in my research

I recommend to cut a Bohemia part on 2 provinces, Bohemia and Moravia.. cities - Praha (Prague/Prag) and Olmuts (todays Olomouc) - very important city in Moravia region. The Bishoprie was set there in 1063... I can send a picture of how can it be cut and parcel The Duchy of Bohemia to Bohemia and Moravia region with 2 cities
    Last edited by mayhem87; February 20, 2008 at 12:16 PM.

I agree.

Very Nice then PM me the info regarding the two regions and/or cities and I'll add it into my research

Kallum's Avatar I win, you lose!
    Somewhere behind a desk, following the world from behind the save glowing screen that is my desktop

when will this mod be done cant wait to play it
    Carl von Dobeln's son
    How it all began
    Author of the Basileia ton Romaion Series book 1, 2, 3
    The work has been done, the trilogy is completed or has it?

So, any kind of progress?

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

Check the dev progress thread.

Aragon close to be finished, map too.

MARVELLOUS!

Final release of all the historics will be done next month. I am on holidays ALL MONTH "drools"

CANT WAIT!! Then you's will get the biggest historic compilation ever in one document!

If I could I would do it now but I have 3 exams.... I want to smash 'em then be able to have fun with the history

Cheers guys and have fun! Great work and dedication. Never seen as such before

When this mod is going to be finnished???