Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Europe Total War : War of Corruption

Default Re: Europe Total War : War of Corruption

Looks good and I like your faction list. Can we see any CoA?

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

Thanks

CoA :

Bulgaria :
    Leinster :
    Sweden :
    Kiev :
    Norway :
    Aragon :
    Lithuania :
    Aquitania:
    Friesland :
    Wales :
    Swiss. Conf :
    Croatia :
    Bohemia : and
    Serbia :
    Brabant :

Description of some factions :
    Leinster : starts with one settlements. The Leinster isn't a difficult faction, first the player have to conquer the whole Island. But then the other "English" Factions will be dangerous, Scotland, Wales and England... 4 factions for 1 island. Diplomacy and Money will be useful...

Aragon : Probably one of the most difficult factions in the beggining, poor state, not a lot of town and a little army, for who want to build an empire not easily.

Sweden : will be a rich country in the beginning, but the size of his army will be lower than that his Scandinavian neighbours. Fortunately, thanks to her money, she can create an army very fast, and even suspect a possible conquest of the rebel Baltic States.

Norway : will begin with an economy and an army more than respectable. Regrettably, if the faction wishes to get bigger, she has to attack her Scandinavians neighbours (Denmark and Sweden)

Serbia : Serbia possesses two regions: Mésie and Rascie. Serbia making border with Hungary, the Bulgarians the Byzantine Empire and Croatia, occupied territories by rebels are rare.

Bulgaria : starts with 4/5 settlements.

The Brabant : The young counted of Brabant begins the party as a vassal of the HRE. On the other hand, sooner or later, the independence will be necessary so that the faction becomes powerful.

Croatia : THE hardest faction of the mod. Enemies everywhere, very present rebels. This faction was more chosen as a difficult gameplay than for its historicity.

Kiev : is the only Russian faction of departure, thus the beginning is quiet but the Poles are not so far!

Lithuania : Lithuanian have only one single region, Courlande in the beginning. Any time, there is a large number of rebel territories in the surroundings, what allows to create from the beginning a respectable territory.

Duchy of Guyenne : diplomacy with england will be useful for this small french duchy (they strats allied themselves)

Swiss Conf. (emerging faction - 1292-) :

Frisia (Friesland) :

Wales : england is not a safe place for who want to sleep

Duchy of Bohemia : as the Brabant the Duchy of Bohemia will start as a vassal of the HRE

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by sinople View Post
    Thanks

CoA :

Bulgaria :
    Leinster :
    Sweden :
    Kiev :
    Norway :
    Aragon :
    Lithuania :
    Aquitania:
    Friesland :
    Wales :
    Swiss. Conf :
    Croatia :
    Bohemia : and
    Serbia :
    Brabant :

Description of some factions :
    Leinster : starts with one settlements. The Leinster isn't a difficult faction, first the player have to conquer the whole Island. But then the other "English" Factions will be dangerous, Scotland, Wales and England... 4 factions for 1 island. Diplomacy and Money will be useful...

Aragon : Probably one of the most difficult factions in the beggining, poor state, not a lot of town and a little army, for who want to build an empire not easily.

Sweden : will be a rich country in the beginning, but the size of his army will be lower than that his Scandinavian neighbours. Fortunately, thanks to her money, she can create an army very fast, and even suspect a possible conquest of the rebel Baltic States.

Norway : will begin with an economy and an army more than respectable. Regrettably, if the faction wishes to get bigger, she has to attack her Scandinavians neighbours (Denmark and Sweden)

Serbia : Serbia possesses two regions: Mésie and Rascie. Serbia making border with Hungary, the Bulgarians the Byzantine Empire and Croatia, occupied territories by rebels are rare.

Bulgaria : starts with 4/5 settlements.

The Brabant : The young counted of Brabant begins the party as a vassal of the HRE. On the other hand, sooner or later, the independence will be necessary so that the faction becomes powerful.

Croatia : THE hardest faction of the mod. Enemies everywhere, very present rebels. This faction was more chosen as a difficult gameplay than for its historicity.

Kiev : is the only Russian faction of departure, thus the beginning is quiet but the Poles are not so far!

Lithuania : Lithuanian have only one single region, Courlande in the beginning. Any time, there is a large number of rebel territories in the surroundings, what allows to create from the beginning a respectable territory.

Duchy of Guyenne : diplomacy with england will be useful for this small french duchy (they strats allied themselves)

Swiss Conf. (emerging faction - 1292-) :

Frisia (Friesland) :

Wales : england is not a safe place for who want to sleep

Duchy of Bohemia : as the Brabant the Duchy of Bohemia will start as a vassal of the HRE
    Nice symbols! love the Leinster one!
    BTW wil we see a amp previw soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

A preview ?

Don't know perhaps after Christmas holidays, I don't know

Boztorgai_Khan's Avatar Domesticus

no Cuman ( Kypchak ) or Pechenegs in Faction List ??

MOD's: >>> K-MTW2 & EW MOD & BC MOD <<< BoZToRGai KHaN

Official Web Site: http://www.djeak.com/boztorgaikhan/ (Coming Soon..!!!)

Website: http://www.cumankipchaksgroup.com/ (Coming Soon..!!!)

No, I just want the mod to focus the europe (and west more than east).

I like your Faction list, good luck!
    The House of Wilpuri ~ Proud Patron of: The Noble Lord & Sumskilz

Orko's Avatar Praeses

A preview ?

Don't know perhaps after Christmas holidays, I don't know
    OK
    I am really eager for the mod to already come out!
    BTW there is a user called "Chaoswarior" and he wanted a croatia mod, perhaps he can help?
    Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

he had send a pm to me

Of course, if he can that's what I want :

-Unit list (the mod begins in 1100 and finished in 1492)
    -Names
    -History of the faction
    -Symbols

Thanks a lot

Good symbols

ok thanks .

Just to say I won't have Internet for two weeks

Orko's Avatar Praeses

ok thanks .

Just to say I won't have Internet for two weeks
    why?

because I'll be on holiday next week, and the week after I'll change my Internet and somethings in my home so I won't have time to go "here"

Orko's Avatar Praeses

so.... how is the mod going on?

I'm waiting for Croatia researchs, and others factions are progressings.
    Then I'll integrate (but my pc have problems I don't know if I can keep it or if I should change :hmmm

to chaoswarrior : could you give me your history research ? I need it

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Naaaaah
    aseemingly it was for vein. He only asked to create Croatia and seemed to have alarge knowledge.

He said me he can help (in pm) :

hy...
    I could help you with the description of the croatian faction if you want(leave the faction under any circumstances in the mod please)
    Ok, but can you help me with skins or modding or just history ?
    The history will be done in about two days!
    (the last message was December 10)

Orko's Avatar Praeses

Oh, Ok.
    did you send him another PM?

No, I didn't, I'll do so