Thread: Winning conditions

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Default Winning conditions

Is it possible to only win with Immaculate reputation??
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Default Re: Winning conditions

Quote Originally Posted by ST0MPA View Post
    Is it possible to only win with Immaculate reputation??
    In general, like is it possible to maintain good rep throughout? Probably not, the way the game's diplomacy currently stands.

Or do you mean, you'd like to actually make having perfect rep a condition for victory?

Either way, eventually I plan on getting around to tweaking the victory conditions more than just a conquer X provinces. Something tailored to each faction. Like Armenia would have to survive well into the game and take back its original former lands north of Cilicia from the Turks. That type of thing.

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Winning conditions

good, because I noticed some blitzing factions are using a sneaky trick of attacking other large factions and getting them as their vassal resulting in a sudden leap of regions controlled, in effect nudging them very close to the 60 required regions early into the campaign. a superb tactic but sneaky all the same.
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."