Thread: crash at end of turn

Default crash at end of turn

i have had horrible crashes at the end of my turn. i am in the early 200 AD and it seems to be tiled to what i am building because if i clear some build cues it will work for a turn or so. but its a pain in the ass. whats going on?

Default Re: crash at end of turn

when i clear my buildings under construction in all cities it seems to be okay so what building is messing up?

Default crash at end of turn

now it is not going through the turn even though i cleared all of my building cuces. i am at 207 AD. can someone help?

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Can you be a bit more specific ?

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

i am not sure how i can, right as my turn ends and before the computer players start the game crashes with no error message. i use to be able to clear a building cue that was about to finish or sometimes it would just work again on its own, but that doesnt work now.

Specific as in what mod are you playing , (IMP II or MNM). If MNM the what faction you're playing.

What building you're trying to build and in what city/province (and so on)..

im ii , i am building many buildings, i am attaching my save file, it has no extra modding to it., i am playing the romans and am fighting the senate rebels whom has some settlements.
    Last edited by joecool250; October 26, 2007 at 01:22 AM.

has anyone been able to go without a crash? whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by joecool250 View Post
    has anyone been able to go without a crash? whats going on?
    Well hope you have multiple save games.. I think that issue also happen in RTRPE .. crash somewhere on Carthage turns...

It could be some missing or faulty traits probably..

i found the solution, it didnt have to do with build cues, it had to do with my characters. when i take my generals out of the cities and put them in the field (or a fort) the game does not crash. while i can have some in cities attached to legions, it seems stacking them in cities in the rear is causing a crash for some reason. just thought you all might like the work around incase it comes up again.

Quote Originally Posted by joecool250 View Post
    i found the solution, it didnt have to do with build cues, it had to do with my characters. when i take my generals out of the cities and put them in the field (or a fort) the game does not crash. while i can have some in cities attached to legions, it seems stacking them in cities in the rear is causing a crash for some reason. just thought you all might like the work around incase it comes up again.
    Can you post the character/s trait and ancilaries ? I have always suspected this is the cause, though I'm not sure which ones.

I would be interested especially those who are in Africa (since the crash mainly somewhere near Carthage).

i dont know, look at the save game file, i have so many characeters. although the ones that seem to be crashing the game are in northern italy (bononnia), i have no men in north africa, my empire is hispania, gaul, italy, greece and in the fight for illyria and macedon. i have set up a defensive line in germania, not advancing there yet. i have also taken crete, sicily, sardinia, and rhodes, although no characters there either.

Thanks anyway. I suspect when re-arranging the character, certain broken trait (which caused the crashed) were not acquired.

Since traits are basically RTR's (didn't add much except that came with 4tpt mod) then I can' be sure of the issue (never really mod traits before.).

i understand, hopefuly RTR will fix it someday, haha.