Thread: is there a conflict?

Default is there a conflict?

I have a question - is RTR going to be in conflict with RTW, BI, and EB mode? In other word, is it possible to play all four on the same comp? Thank you?!

kepper's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: is there a conflict?

Yes is possibel, i have all four working
    <iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...get/video.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> </iframe>

Indefinitely Banned

As kepper says, if you install mods that use the "mod switch" that doesn't interfere with any of the Vanilla files, you can have as many mods on one install of RTW-BI as you like!

On my basic 1.6 install I have: Alexander; Chivalry TW; RTR Extended Realism; EB 1.1; Res Gestae; Paenisular Italica; Rise of Persia; Troy TW; Extended Greek Mod; Extended greek Mod - Diadochi; Terrae Expugnandae; 58 BC; TIC 1.1.

Not only don't these mods interfere with each other, but I am also able to play vanilla RTW amnd BI, should I wish too.

Hi! Welcome to the forum!!!

Yes... It works fine

But make REALLY sure you have the RTR: PE "-mod switch" version (click)
    You should also try the latest release of the RTR VII team... The Iberian conflict (TIC) (click)

For all other downloads, check:
    RTR - Downloads and Mod Index

PS

Man! I need a new computer to take all of those...

kepper's Avatar Artifex

For TIC,and FOE you better have a good PC
    <iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...get/video.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"> </iframe>

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Ohlo_mon View Post
    I have a question - is RTR going to be in conflict with RTW, BI, and EB mode? In other word, is it possible to play all four on the same comp? Thank you?!
    As others have posted - you can play all of these mods in a single install.

I would suggest that you keep a clean copy of RTW (or RTW 1.5 RTW BI 1.6) installed on your PC and copy that to a new folder and then apply mods to the new folder.

You will keep a clean copy and you should not have to reinstall ever. It does take more space.

Oh, welcome to the forum.....

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here