Thread: READ ALL

DAVIDE's Avatar QVID MELIVS ROMA?

Default READ ALL

the ex member of casus belli aka riczu_74 in full frenzy of delight opened a thread in rtw italia forum sayin that he wants close forever the project Casus Belli makin an announcement here on twc and in rtw italia forum sayin that the project is dead bla bla bla... also he wants to destroy the mod, giving the permission of the mod materials and files, to anyone he wants...

Well the truth is that Riczu is not the chief of the project casus belli or the coordinator or a member...... the master chief of the casus belli project is davide.cool with his vice SExtus..... I have advised the moderators and administrators via pm of TWC and RTW italia forum that, he has not the power to release anything or givin concessions without our permission.... he's not the owner of my ui_card, landscapes, textures, skins etc, he's not the owner of the works of sextus, he's not the owner of the scripts of elendil etc etc.... he thinks that CASUS BELLI is of his property like a child with his toys....... He wants to destroy a mod who's not dead just because he has the frenzy of delight as he has when he was the ex-coordinator of the mod... thing that is no more because he gave the dimissions weeks ago and the chiefs are other people of the alaudae team casus belli aka me and sextus!

Default Re: READ ALL

Who exactly is still in this team? What happened to Topus?

topus magnus left the team time ago... now the team is composed by me, sextus, traiano, quintus fabius maximus and ariarathes (brandnew entry)... we are recruiting new people and the project is not dead and it will never ever be

Quote Originally Posted by davide.cool View Post
    we are recruiting new people and the project is not dead and it will never ever be

Why he want to disband the mod?
    If the mod is dead time to rip.....
    Give us more clues.
    Last edited by Emperor Domitianus; October 21, 2007 at 06:25 PM.

Darius_D's Avatar Tiro

Pity to hear that. I will always respect Riczu for his profesioanlism.
    One should not change the winning team!
    We know all remaining members can manage equally well but this will be a certain loss for all the team and Community.
    I just hope Riczu could help you at least to drive in good direction, if he cannot fully engage like before. All of you worked a lot for success of this mod, I think it is worth to continue any sort of cooperation.

I wish good luck to all of you and thanks a lot for all the efforts so far.

D

i ask to the moderators, please to close this thread.... i want that people in this section talks about casub belli, not about our ex internal problems

Thatīs is very nice.

You make yourself to projekt manager and you want decide about the same Casus Belli files.

Iīm the only lawful projekt manager at last.Your blether do not change nothing on this true.

We only wait Modred agreement,then will your little ***** over.

About the Casus Belli materials.

I spoke only of the materials who i did. (40 %)

Iīm the only one who have the rights over this,so i can decid to give that as gift to the total war community,if i like.

You havenīt a copyright over my work,and i do not supported more your team.

Best wish

Strategic map units/ships mod builder for RTW 1.5 : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=36584&page=1

RTW/MTWII strategic icon minimod (MEDIEVAL ERA) :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1758

RTW strategic icon minimod (CLASSIC ERA) :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1761

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Closed.

Nothing to see here...