Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mount&Blade - Describe your character!

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Icon3 Mount&Blade - Describe your character!

My character is sort of a Asian Lancer/Horse Archer. In-game hes like a Khergit/Vaegir mix. He uses a sturdy cap , Tattered Leather Jerkin , A khergit bow , A cracked jousting lance with a battered wooden shield and a saddle horse. Whats your character like?

Last edited by Turkeys!; October 20, 2007 at 06:31 AM.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

~Beren~'s Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Describe your character!

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeys! View Post
    Whats your character like?
    It depends on what mod I'm playing.

In TLD for v.808: "Beren the Elf Friend"
    My character is a knight of Gondor and a friend of the Elves (after rescuing Glorfindel, who now accompanies his party). He is a fine horsemen riding a Gondorian War Horse. He has brown hair and no facial-hair. He wears a Thick Anorian War Mail with Gondorian Boots, Leather Gloves, and wears no helm.

He is armed with a Bow of the Galadhrim plus the special quiver, an Ancient Noldor Shield, and that sword you can receive from Denethor.

As a Captain of the Inner Wall (something like that), he is skilled in both Two-Handed weapons and Archery. He also has enough leadership skills to command 75 men.

In "Legions" for v.89x: "Centurion Lucius"
    My character is a Centurion of the Roman Empire. He is an abled foot-soldier. He too, has short brown hair with no facial-hair. He wears a Hardened Lorica Segmentata and a pair of Sturdy Roman Medium Greaves.

He is armed with a Balanced Gladius with some Roman Pilum and defended by a Roman Scutum.

He is skilled with One-Handed weapons and Throwing. He also has enough leadership skills to command 53 men.

I have countless of mods for M&B, and I can't list them all. So I just chose my characters from the 2 most played mods I have.
    Last edited by ~Beren~; October 19, 2007 at 09:45 PM.

Lawrence of Arabia's Avatar Citizen

My character is a Khergit named Arghala Khan. He is predominantly a horse archer (with Khergit bow and arrow) either on a spirited charger or courser, but also carries a scimitar. No shields for him, they are for the weak!
    Quote Originally Posted by Empi Rapper View Post
    Go on Farnan, go and help those despicable thugs you call our soldiers to kill some of the poorest people on the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empi Rapper View Post
    Don't you realize that it is a good thing that so many British soldiers have already been killed as punishment for the invasion?

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

A picture is worth a thousand words I guess

This is Hrothgar the Terrible, fierce general of the Nordic kingdom.

He fights on foot in his thick chain shirt, with a Norman sheild, a Nordic sword, a massive 2 handed axe, and a bag of throwing axes.

And he has an army of able bodied Nord Warriors at his side.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

You guys have some nice characters!
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

I'm waiting to start a new character with all these updates coming in.

Valentin the II's Avatar Primicerius

My character is a former cultist/sadist.
    He and his two black knights ravage Kaldria and kill everything that moves.
    He also got black armor.

Before you ask: Choices and consiquences mod.
    Born to be wild - live to outgrow it (Lao Tzu)
    Someday you will die and somehow something's going to steal your carbon
    In contrast to the efforts of tiny Israel to make contributions to the world so as to better mankind, one has to ask what have those who have strived to eliminate Israel from the face of the earth done other than to create hate and bloodshed.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentin the II View Post
    My character is a former cultist/sadist.
    He and his two black knights ravage Kaldria and kill everything that moves.
    He also got black armor.

Before you ask: Choices and consiquences mod.
    Interesting mod,Thanks for giving a link

+rep

Valus's Avatar Natura, artis magistra

My most recent character is a currently level 12 guy named William who is fighting for Swadia's cause..
    He is armed with a bastard sword, a warbow, a great helmet, reinforced gauntlets, thick kite shield and thick surcoat over mail and thick iron greaves..
    Of all the armours that I have tested during this game I do honestly think that the surcoat over mail is the most attractive one and come to think of it reminds me of the armour worn by Aragorn at the battle of Helms Deep...

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?im...2014491gx4.png

edit: I hadnt bought my greaves and gauntlets yet on this pic but other than that all is up to date..
    Last edited by Valus; October 20, 2007 at 03:50 PM.
    Under the patronage of Søren
    The proud liege of Mimirswell, Proximus, Rhah, Phaedo and EmperorJulian

Former Moderator and Senatorii
    Member of the House of Caesars

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

I think the best looking armor is easily the Cuir Bouilli (or whatever it's called).
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

_TheChevalier_'s Avatar Centenarius

This is Ikthiyar, a general of the Sultanate of Zinn, he is skilled in horsearchery and swordsmanship, he has a band of 70 warriors of Zinn.
    (it's from "Mustard and Biscuits" mod)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Do not breathe, neither look or listen, DO NOT EXIST!!!"

I'm a low level at the moment, but a deadly archer

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more!

A female skirmisher. Daughter of a general, and feisty with a sword and shield combo (though not dangerous). Lynn von Swadia.

Yes, I am playing as a girl, lol.

nice caricature but she looks pretty harmless...

She's got a mean sting when she's firing from horseback, lol.

Dayman's Avatar Romesick

My character is the just and wise King of the Caladrian Empire. He recently arose as a minor lord of the Vaegirs, but decided to break his vassalage and rule his own lands. His military prowess and civility towards the enemy has helped him gain many lands quickly. The banner of the Empire flies in the Northeast of Caladria, composing of former Nord and Vaegir lands.

Armament - Heraldic Plate and Mail, Heraldic Heater Shield, Great Lance, and Arming Sword
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Empire's army is organized on specialized basis, with soldiers focusing on one major area of combat.

Infantry, at the high level army consists of phalanx like line of pikemen, supported by sword bearing infantry, and the King's hand picked huscarls.

Pikemen - lance, shield, and a sword, leather armor.

Swordsmen - sword, shield, leather armor

Huscarls - axe, shield, backup dagger, studded leather armor

In front of this is the skirmishers armed with javelins. Archers, and crossbowmen are behind the main infantry line. Cavalry is divided amongst a traditional cavalry system with armored knights providing heavy cav and general men at arms supporting, and a rarely used elite horse archer group, usually reserved as scouts for a main army.

Skirmishers - javelin, backup dagger, leather armor

Archers - bow, barbed arrows and bodkin arrows for versatility, backup dagger, and leather armor

Crossbowmen - crossbow, bolts, shield and shortsword and leather armor + kettle hat

Men at Arms - sword, lance, shield, leather armor, hunter horse

Knights - sword, lance, shield, plate armor, warhorse

Horse Archers - bow, short sword and sheild, studded leather armor, and a hunter horse

The king's personal guard are hand picked rangers, generalist warriors that can support the king in any role. Usually during battles they are deployed as archers, taking up a swordsmen role in offense. They will also ride with the King in cavalry charges, and they bear his standard.

Rangers - plate and mail with the king's herald, same the with the shield
    armed with bows and arrows, and a bastard sword. they also have lances for cavalry combat, they use hunter horses

Last edited by Dayman; November 04, 2007 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boeing View Post
    My character is the just and wise King of the Caladrian Empire. He recently arose as a minor lord of the Vaegirs, but decided to break his vassalage and rule his own lands. His military prowess and civility towards the enemy has helped him gain many lands quickly. The banner of the Empire flies in the Northeast of Caladria, composing of former Nord and Vaegir lands.

Armament - Heraldic Plate and Mail, Heraldic Heater Shield, Great Lance, and Arming Sword

The Empire's army is organized on specialized basis, with soldiers focusing on one major area of combat.

Infantry, at the high level army consists of phalanx like line of pikemen, supported by sword bearing infantry, and the King's hand picked huscarls.

Pikemen - lance, shield, and a sword, leather armor.

Swordsmen - sword, shield, leather armor

Huscarls - axe, shield, backup dagger, studded leather armor

In front of this is the skirmishers armed with javelins. Archers, and crossbowmen are behind the main infantry line. Cavalry is divided amongst a traditional cavalry system with armored knights providing heavy cav and general men at arms supporting, and a rarely used elite horse archer group, usually reserved as scouts for a main army.

Skirmishers - javelin, backup dagger, leather armor

Archers - bow, barbed arrows and bodkin arrows for versatility, backup dagger, and leather armor

Crossbowmen - crossbow, bolts, shield and shortsword and leather armor + kettle hat

Men at Arms - sword, lance, shield, leather armor, hunter horse

Knights - sword, lance, shield, plate armor, warhorse

Horse Archers - bow, short sword and sheild, studded leather armor, and a hunter horse

The king's personal guard are hand picked rangers, generalist warriors that can support the king in any role. Usually during battles they are deployed as archers, taking up a swordsmen role in offense. They will also ride with the King in cavalry charges, and they bear his standard.

Rangers - plate and mail with the king's herald, same the with the shield
    armed with bows and arrows, and a bastard sword. they also have lances for cavalry combat, they use hunter horses

nice showcase there, didn't know they let you play dwarves in this new version?

Dayman's Avatar Romesick

It's the Empire mod. http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/...?cid=6&lid=573

I don't get what you mean by the dwarves remark. i just stole the heraldry off the banners thread

I just thought your character looked like one is all. Must be the nose

Dayman's Avatar Romesick

Quote Originally Posted by Armatus View Post
    I just thought your character looked like one is all. Must be the nose
    Only the top guy is me!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast