Thread: Units from Kingdoms

Default Units from Kingdoms

Hey all I love this mod. But I was wondering... since its apparently possible to import units from Kingdoms to Medieval 2, would the new imported units show up in this mod? or just the Vanilla version?

If anyone has been able to do this and confirm my inquiry please let me know.

thanks

Zephrelial's Avatar Eternal Sorrow
    An ancient castle on a steep windy mountain peak.. away from all mortal eyes...

Default Re: Units from Kingdoms

Quote Originally Posted by Okocim View Post
    Hey all I love this mod. But I was wondering... since its apparently possible to import units from Kingdoms to Medieval 2, would the new imported units show up in this mod? or just the Vanilla version?

If anyone has been able to do this and confirm my inquiry please let me know.

thanks
    Hello Okocim,

Thank you for your positive comments about the mod.As you say some mods have done this.But actually they made a Kingdoms edition of their mods,meaning the changes they imported from Kingdoms has to be a run by a Kingdoms exe thus the player has to have the Kingdoms in order to play it.

This is for the legality reasons... I want to port some stuff from Kingdoms to the mod but for that I have to make a Kingdoms edition of CAE,but currently I'm busy with CAE v1.4.Hope this will clarify things a bit.
    Shine on you crazy diamond...