Thread: Email from filefront: Let us know or MTWClassicEarly will be deleted.

Default Email from filefront: Let us know or MTWClassicEarly will be deleted.

They have so many many files I didn't want to bog down their space, so, I didn't let them know. 4 days from today (October 17th) it will be deleted from their service. But if you want it after that just PM me and I'll re upload it. I don't visit this site very often so if you think I'm ignoring you you're only partially right.
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

Default Re: Email from filefront: Let us know or MTWClassicEarly will be deleted.

could you upload it please!

Default Re: Email from filefront: Let us know or MTWClassicEarly will be deleted.

"Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

What do I do with the file?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaul View Post
    They have so many many files I didn't want to bog down their space, so, I didn't let them know. 4 days from today (October 17th) it will be deleted from their service. But if you want it after that just PM me and I'll re upload it. I don't visit this site very often so if you think I'm ignoring you you're only partially right.
    You do realise this is automatically generated AND there is a button you can click to remove it from the deletion que don't you? It'll stay forever so long as you log in every time that it says that within 4 days).