Thread: Installation Issues...

Default Installation Issues...

I am very frustrated at the moment. For the past three days ive been constantly trying to get this mod to work.

I have deleted every single one of my installed mods, and all folders.. I have re-installed god only knows how many times. I did all the steps EXACTLY.

I have re-did this many times. Tho it freezes at the start screen with the Sword...

Dont tell me I did something wrong, because I tried this atleast six times over. Did Fate wish me not to play this? Ive been dieng here.

Please help me, ive posted but you havent answered. This is getting me EXTREMELY Frustrated...

Edit: Oh, an error message said, "Error loading mount database" What does that mean?

Edit: Jesus Christ, It says I have version 1.5.. How do I make it 1.1 again? Im not patching it. It just says it on options menu.
    Last edited by CountShast; October 16, 2007 at 08:19 PM.

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Default Re: Installation Issues...

my friend you missed the first step,it says : Install RTW 1.1,because the released version of this mod is for RTW 1.0 or 1.1 only,the problem you have is known (because you have RTW 1.5).
    im very sorry if i didnt answer your Question before,where did you post??
    i will PM you soon.

Default Re: Installation Issues...

Thanks, I PMed you back =)