Thread: PDER Kingdoms for individual campaigns?

Default PDER Kingdoms for individual campaigns?

Hiya,

Maybe this has already been treated elsewhere, but is there a chance you'll release PDER versions for any or all of the individual campaigns in Kingdoms?

I think playing PDER has kind of ruined M2TW vanilla for me, so even playing the Kingdoms Britannia vanilla campaign was a letdown for me after I'd got used to playing M2TW on PDER. I like the Britannia campaign, but I can already tell it would be 4568765449900% better if it were PDER.

You've completely rescued this game for me by making PDER, so of course now I'm spoiled, and just want more, more, more.

billydilly's Avatar Senator

Default Re: PDER Kingdoms for individual campaigns?

I know, PDER is great, but try Kingdom of the Scots for the Britannia Campaign, it is much harder than Vanilla. Double building times and prices, changed unit stats etc. More factions will be added later.
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

@XantheKnight

Not at the present time. Pretty busy, nah, extremely busy working on the next release. And I already have an idea of what I'd like to do for the release after that!

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Socal_infidel View Post
    @XantheKnight

Not at the present time. Pretty busy, nah, extremely busy working on the next release. And I already have an idea of what I'd like to do for the release after that!
    any hints
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Quote Originally Posted by ST0MPA View Post
    any hints
    Uh, new factions that I'd like to have included in the next release, but which I currently haven't even started skinning/modelling yet...

One reskinning project that would make a difference....those Scot tartans. Tartans were nt used in Scotland until the 16th cen. The Scots at the time of TW wore padded shirts probably much the same as some of the Kingdoms Irish troops..ceitherne etc
    Sites such as the Scottish Tartan Museum give good detail on the leine , alcor etc.
    I m afraid the Braveheart film has a lot of inaccuracies to answer for.

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Jihada View Post
    One
    I m afraid the Braveheart film has a lot of inaccuracies to answer for.
    Yes well thats goodgollywood for you. those guys are on a mission to dumb everyone down
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."