Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: frogbeastegg's guide to M2TW: Kingdoms

Default Re: frogbeastegg's guide to M2TW: Kingdoms

Very helpful keep it up

Rougeman's Avatar Ducenarius

argh, i really need these guuides! i always lose in all of 'em cause i keep doing something wrong! plz plz plz!

Hi, would anyone know of where I may download either one of her guides? The links dead

Quote Originally Posted by nicbizz View Post
    Hi, would anyone know of where I may download either one of her guides? The links dead
    Ok, after a bit of digging around, I managed to find the Britannia guide posted in, of all places, the English section of an Italian writing site.

http://www.scritube.com/limba/englez...annia52411.php

No luck on the Crusades though. There's gotta be someone here who has an offline copy they're willing to share. Please help!

Yes, I believe these are the droids (files) you are looking for. Please find attached file containing both guides. I know you already have Britannia but it's probably a good idea to keep them together for anyone else who wants them in future and/or that Italian site goes offline.

BTW, what happened to frogbeastegg? She wrote those great guides and then... disappeared? Thanks again for writing them Rachey wherever you are, good stuff!
    + Total War without Jeff van Dyck is like Star Wars without John Williams +

"Sum tempestas fusca, qua perducit terra"

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes33 View Post
    BTW, what happened to frogbeastegg? She wrote those great guides and then... disappeared? Thanks again for writing them Rachey wherever you are, good stuff!
    Yeah!

hi . I know all the cheats by heart . The problem is that 90 percent of ancillaries and traits cheats dont work. the process_rq cheat doesnt work. Moreover i cant train agents or hashashin or apachean braves using cheats. furthermore when i play with the moors i use cheats to train spear and crossbow militia , when in batle they appear in a silver color as if they didnt belong to my faction. plz provide solutions

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmash View Post
    hi . I know all the cheats by heart . The problem is that 90 percent of ancillaries and traits cheats dont work. the process_rq cheat doesnt work. Moreover i cant train agents or hashashin or apachean braves using cheats. furthermore when i play with the moors i use cheats to train spear and crossbow militia , when in batle they appear in a silver color as if they didnt belong to my faction. plz provide solutions
    process_rq has not worked since RTW's first patch. The rest have been eliminated, discontinued, or whatever CA was thinking at that moment. And there is no up to date list. Many are still listed in the .exe but not connected to anything as far as layers can tell.

Spear militia and crossbow militia in battles for Moors being silver is a modding problem, not a cheat problem.

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmash View Post
    process_rq has not worked since RTW's first patch. The rest have been eliminated, discontinued, or whatever CA was thinking at that moment. And there is no up to date list. Many are still listed in the .exe but not connected to anything as far as layers can tell.

Spear militia and crossbow militia in battles for Moors being silver is a modding problem, not a cheat problem.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Moderator Emeritus

A necro with a twist!

Thanks to nicbuzz's post above (from 2011), I reuploaded frogbeastegg's guide for the Britannia campaign here on TWC for posterity. It won't be disappearing ever again.

Even better, after uploading that file a few months ago (I've been meaning to post in this thread ever since), MediaMikey1990 shared with me the other lost frogbeastegg guide for the Crusades campaign.

Both guides are now safely stored on TWC's servers until the end of days!

Go here to download them:

frogbeastegg's Guide to M2TW - Part 1: Britannia
    frogbeastegg's Guide to M2TW - Part 2: Crusades

Enjoy!

Cheers,
    Frunk
    FrunkSpace | Mod Announcements | Colonies & Empires

Under the patronage of Iskar of the House of Siblesz. I am the proud patron of:

atthias | PaulH | Athos187

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234