Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 213637383940414243444546

Thread: Stainless Steel 5.1 Released

Default Re: Stainless Steel 5.1 Released

You need to unpack those files with 7zip (free compression tool).
    Just open the first one in 7zip and unpack. It should automaticaly include both parts 001 & 002.
    Then Install Stainless_Steel_5.0 & afterwards Stainless_Steel_5.1b_patch into the medieval folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War or for steam users C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War.
    Also, when playing on steam, you need to rename Stainless steel folder in mods folder ---> (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War\mods) after one of the expansions to run it (for example americas). Then selecting americas expansion in launcher SS5.1 runs instead. Good luck!

JohnComnenos's Avatar Libertus

Ok, I got it working but it just keeps crashing after a few seconds. I've deleted the geography files but it still crashes.
    Last edited by JohnComnenos; January 30, 2017 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnComnenos View Post
    Ok, I got it working but it just keeps crashing after a few seconds. I've deleted the geography files but it still crashes.
    I am aware of a bug, which leads to the crash of a game when browsing throught the nations in campaign menu, but I am affraid I cannot help you with your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by kitoNAUT View Post
    Since I consider SS 5 to be the most appealing, I would like to remind you that this download links are still active:

http://uloz.to/xzA89iny/stainless-st...ersion-zip-001
    http://uloz.to/xqYLZNRH/stainless-st...ersion-zip-002

I will check them from time to time, but In case that you need reupload, contact me. Enjoy!!!
    this is really a great job bro