Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 5.1 Released

CtrlAltDe1337's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Stainless Steel 5.0 Released

Awsome! I've been waiting for a mod that includes lots of Kingdoms stuff

You sure have come a long way from 1.2, keep up the good work man!

Thank you KK my lord.

King Kong, concerning the Kingdoms version, when you included Lusted's AI mod, does it make use of the Kingdom's AI?

uk_john's Avatar Ordinarius

Downloaded in 90 mins on 1meg broadband! (Did it at lunchtime and left it to download when I went back to work with a switch off utility that turned off the PC 2 hours later!) Am installing it (all 2gb!) as we speak! Thanks KK. If this is 0.00001 better than 4.1 then it is going to be brilliant... And many many people have Kingdoms, based on sales, so I for one am going to go on Gamespot and elsewhere and promote this sucker - recommend you do too!!!

good work tnks
    muchas gracias

Chola_Kingdom's Avatar Senator

reinstalling the whole game again after the your release.
    thanks for your hard work bro. keep it up
    now on we can hope you will stay touch with us.

Fan of True Mods for the MTWII :[Stainless steel, Broken Crecent]
    Stainless steel compatible Cinema editorial : Guide
    Viscount In TWC

Libertus

thanks king kong for this mod..

uk_john's Avatar Ordinarius

Too much German.....Was expecting less..... Will wait for the fix...... Thanks anyway! Also, just to tell you, no voicework when the Scottish came to offer trade....
    Last edited by uk_john; October 13, 2007 at 02:10 PM. Reason: grammer correction

Hey KK or anybody. Any chance of a mirror? I keep getting this message at filefront...

Only one connection to the server is supported, so if you are using a download manager that attempts to establish multiple connections, you will receive this error.

Please wait while your request is retried...

Except I am not using a d/l manager?

Sligh's Avatar Libertus

http://isohunt.com/download/27518323/stainless+steel

is the link to a torrent i've found...I am redownloading and will help seed once done...maybe that will go faster for you.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    - Benjamin Franklin

can't wait to play the non-kingdoms version.

in time i'll get kingdoms but i got hooked on this game way too late, like a few weeks ago. So no rush to get kingdoms yet.

Great mod KK, excellent work as usual!

Wolfcp11's Avatar Senator

Pics have exceeded bandwith!

Oh, and nice mod.
    "Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." -Oscar Wilde

I love you King Kong.

Haqiq's Avatar Civis

Dang. It only download half through and stop. I hate FileFront. I guess I have to download again...

NOOOOOOOO

I've waited so long for this, and I download it at a friends, cause my internet is down, and it's 33 megabytes to large for a CD and my friend doesn't have the tools to create data DVD's, I keep getting an error about trying to copy the file when I even try, so sad...

I might have a solution for you in a few moments WRL... Just testing something..

EDIT: Darn, didn't work. Anyway you could try getting your PC to his house and networking them so you can copy it over.
    Last edited by whhyy; October 14, 2007 at 01:04 AM.

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by WRL View Post
    NOOOOOOOO

I've waited so long for this, and I download it at a friends, cause my internet is down, and it's 33 megabytes to large for a CD and my friend doesn't have the tools to create data DVD's, I keep getting an error about trying to copy the file when I even try, so sad...
    Try adding the file to a zip or ace archive using winace or winrar. You can select an option to create archive files to fit CD sizes so you'd be able to split the SS file across 2 CDs.

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Clivus View Post
    Try adding the file to a zip or ace archive using winace or winrar. You can select an option to create archive files to fit CD sizes so you'd be able to split the SS file across 2 CDs.
    I tried compressing it to a rar file, but that only took 3mb off the size it went from 733mb to 730mb, and I'm not quite sure how to divide the file into 2, I'll give it a shot though, but every time I try and send the file to the cd drive, or even when I just copy the file and try and paste it into the CD window, I get a copy error from windows??? I even installed it on his desktop to see if I could move it around and fit it like so, but it's 2.33 GB so I gave up on that. AHHHH I'm going INSANE, just my luck 30 mb's killing me...

Quote Originally Posted by whhyy View Post
    I might have a solution for you in a few moments WRL... Just testing something..

EDIT: Darn, didn't work. Anyway you could try getting your PC to his house and networking them so you can copy it over.
    I tired setting up a network, haven't done this is years though, first through USB, but all the USB 2.0 cables I have are square on one end, and neither of us have a square receptor to set up this network, so I tried to set one up through an Ethernet line but was unsuccessful at that venture as well.