Thread: Dwarves

Default Dwarves

Is there any possibility of them being playable as campaign faction any time soon?

Default Re: Dwarves

It depends on what you deem as soon. If soon = before Christmas, then absolutely no. As a principle, the FATW team does not discuss the future.
    Last edited by Aradan; October 12, 2007 at 11:02 AM.

Well darnit. I like the mod, even though I don't have it downloaded (didn't have BI at the time). But today when I got to the new refurnished site, I noticed something I didn't myself before, the dwarves were a custom battle faction only.

I think they plan on making them Campaign playable but I don't know if its going to be on a RTW version or not, no one on the team has given me a straight answer in their M2TW thread.

WImPyTjeH's Avatar Wimpy of the Sore Ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kamos32 View Post
    I think they plan on making them Campaign playable but I don't know if its going to be on a RTW version or not, no one on the team has given me a straight answer in their M2TW thread.
    Well like said, the team doesn't discuss their future...

W

I know I know, I'm just used to having lots of intel on any subject so it drives me nuts not knowing but I can understand why you'd want to be secretive until then I'll just have to ignore the mod.

I know I know, I'm just used to having lots of intel on any subject so it drives me nuts not knowing but I can understand why you'd want to be secretive until then I'll just have to ignore the mod.
    Well suit yourself but giving every detail away about the mod is not a good thing to do... Of course I can understand that you guys want everything at once, but there's also a virtue called 'patience'.. sounds familiar ?

W

Well in this case, I was asking if the dwarves becoming a campaign faction was a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by WImPyTjeH View Post
    Well suit yourself but giving every detail away about the mod is not a good thing to do... Of course I can understand that you guys want everything at once, but there's also a virtue called 'patience'.. sounds familiar ?

W
    I have patience and please understand I don't want all the info just a little to run on, but you guys leave me completely in the dark with basically nothing except "theres going to be another".

Okies, here some info then: If a next map expansion happens (and we're talking about RTW here), then it will be the full map, as portrayed in the books. Including Dwarves, Elves, Orcs and Dale as campaign factions.

OK?

Nevermind those sissy pointy ears, all it matter is that the dwarves get to go campaignin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    Okies, here some info then: If a next map expansion happens (and we're talking about RTW here), then it will be the full map, as portrayed in the books. Including Dwarves, Elves, Orcs and Dale as campaign factions.

OK?
    Yes thats fantastic.

Yes thats fantastic.
    Which was already known for a long time too

But I'm glad it's sorted out now

W