Thread: Another argument against European and Middle Eastern gun cultures

christof139's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Another argument against European and Middle Eastern gun cultures

Europe and then the Middle East are where guns originally came from so it is all their fault.

Chris

Bokks's Avatar Thinking outside Myself

Default Re: Another argument against European and Middle Eastern gun cultures

ok...
    Patronized by Vɛrbalcartɷnist|Great-Great-Grandclient of Crandar
    Thinking Outside the Bokks since 2008...

LoZz's Avatar who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by christof139 View Post
    Europe and then the Middle East are where guns originally came from so it is all their fault.

Chris
    gun powder = china.

Yes, but hand and shoulder arms = Europe then the Middle East and China and Japan. Although some people do still contend that gunpowder was discovered in Europe at a later date (1200's by some Monk or whoever, I forget ATM) though than in China. Rockets = China, so i guess we can blame them for rockets and ICBM's etc.

I was just reading of all the murders, gang related mainly, in Germany, Italy, Russia, Turkey, and other parts of the world. Type in 'Russian Mafia' in your search engine for some very violent data.

Chris

LSJ's Avatar Protector Domesticus

All humans came from Africa, therefor its responsible. Lets nuke Africa for making humanity. That'll teach it!

Hmmmm, maybe a good idea. Let's all get nuked!!! (Similar to 'let's all get stoned', but a faster method.)

Chris

Bokks's Avatar Thinking outside Myself

Yes, but hand and shoulder arms = Europe then the Middle East and China and Japan. Although some people do still contend that gunpowder was discovered in Europe at a later date (1200's by some Monk or whoever, I forget ATM) though than in China. Rockets = China, so i guess we can blame them for rockets and ICBM's etc.
    I think you're right about the European monk discovering it in 1200, but I think gunpowder had been in china for about 500 years before that, wasn't it?

I was just reading of all the murders, gang related mainly, in Germany, Italy, Russia, Turkey, and other parts of the world. Type in 'Russian Mafia' in your search engine for some very violent data.
    Yeah, the Red Mob is one scary institution... Speaking of which, 'anyone seen Eastern Promises? I am dying to!

... oh, and I may have to protest about the nuke thing...
    Patronized by Vɛrbalcartɷnist|Great-Great-Grandclient of Crandar
    Thinking Outside the Bokks since 2008...

Hi,

Yeah, I think it was originally and firstly invented and used in China. Yeah, nukes stink, but they're unfortunately here. Haven't seen 'Eastern Promises'.

I remember the dismembered bodies found in NY that were linked to the Russian Mob, and I think the perpretators were caught. The Russian Mob kills the families of their enemies also, and the Italian Mob about 99% of the time did not do that. The Russian mob are real brutal psychos and control much of the enslavement of women into prostitution in Europe and elsewhere.

Chris
    Last edited by christof139; October 10, 2007 at 05:26 PM.

Osceola's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I wish I had bookmarked the very well done page of a man in India who has his **** straight on guns. I'll give you a hint, he didn't buy into the "LAWL GUNZ ARE EVIL AND UNCIVILISED AND ALSO AMERICANZ..." **** that 99.5 percent of Europeans and ME's (I think, don't know) follow with the same blind idiocity "ignorant redneck Americans" display.
    Team Member <3

True, there are 'rednecks, criminals, organized crime sydicates, and psychos all over our little world.

Flow of illegal foregin arms from China, the Ukraine, and Russia is very high around the globe.

It is traditional in Iraq and other Arab states to fire guns in celebrations at weddings etc., and we don't do that in the USA, but on New Year's Eve here in the USA it is stupid and dangerous. In many Arab countries owning a gun is a sign of manhood, and we have our misguided crazies here in the USA that also believe this, dumbsh-ts all.

Chris
    Last edited by christof139; October 10, 2007 at 07:52 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Comparing Eastern Europe, which is massively unstable and has seen major wars in recent years, to the US is incredibly stupid argument

No it is not. Eastern and Western Europe and Turkey etc. re also suffering from high drug use, drug wars, illegal weapons imports and exports, local governmentla corruption, etc. So, the comparison is valid.

BTW, drugs and all their associated problems have been around in Europe and elsewhere for decades, where have you been??

Chris