Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: DLV Americas, Teutonic Knights & Britannia - Bug Report, Comments Thread

Icon4 Re: DLV Americas, Teutonic Knights & Britannia - Bug Report, Comments Thread

hi my game is working fine so far but in battle i cant see my unit tray it has is it meant to be like that i get frustrated and just charge in head long lol usually to the death o and this is for teutonic knights i have the patch for 1.2 though it doesnt work

Soviet's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: DLV Americas, Teutonic Knights & Britannia - Bug Report, Comments Thread

Is there an alternate download link for the Britannia campaign?

Default Re: DLV Americas, Teutonic Knights & Britannia - Bug Report, Comments Thread

I second this, its hard to find the friendly focused DLV campaigns
    I tried many links and few ones are working.

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Why cant I download this anymore? The download links arent working!
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

LoneWolf_Sam's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by helmersen View Post
    Why cant I download this anymore? The download links arent working!
    Fully concur with the gentlemen above me, really needs some new download links... this was just what i was looking for, yet I cannot for the life of me find any working download links for the DLV Britannia.

TaronQuinn's Avatar Semisalis

I think the biggest reason is simply that derdrakken is no longer around, and neither are many of the other early DLVers. And since work hasn't been done on any of these campaigns for some time, no one has the actual work to upload to a up-to-date source.

That being said, you should scroll through some of the past several pages, as I seem to remember seeing some posts not that long ago from DLVers who did have copies available and posted them to other sources, as they were not able to update the OP directly.

Hope that helps, and I'll keep an eye out for any links I might come across.

TQ
    Last edited by Taiji; December 11, 2011 at 03:59 AM. Reason: not repman, derdrakken ;)

i suggest uploading to some where's beside mega upload cause fact the fbi shut it down

Paragon's Avatar Senator

Someone please restore the America's link
    This is my Aragonese AAR, One Single Man

If you read and comment, there WILL be cake!

I second that request.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

Товарищи! У кого есть DLV Americas Patch 1.1, пожалуйста, поделитесь. DLV Америка 1.0 у меня есть, а на следующий патч не найден.
    Будьте добры.

crosscheck86's Avatar Civis

Would it be possible to re-upload DLV Britannia again and to use your fabulous Western Unit Overhaul with it?

Is it possible to re-upload DLV Britannia, Americas, and Teutonic Knights??

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Any working links for these?

Almost one year later, no news , still lost links.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    I have "DLV Americas"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMaiGdHVEKkTDBtNHFoZUdWa1E/view?usp=sharing

I have "DLV Americas"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewnator View Post
    I love you, nothing else.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Maybe you have DLV Americas 1_1 Upgrade.exe too?

Holy crap, it exists! Been wanting to retry Americas for the longest.

Maybe you have DLV Americas 1_1 Upgrade.exe too?
    Not found.