Thread: This is where we fight!

Default This is where we fight!

I like to do little experiments in custom battles so i tried one with a roman force defending there village againt two full stacks of gauls and germania armies!

In the roman army is legionaires and on the gauls and germania armies are raving infantry ready to throw themselves at the romans and take back there land!

The romans set up blocking all access to the town centre

The romans get ready for battle

The roman line braces themselves for the charge

Then the romans use there missile attack!

Battle commences

The germania army hits the east defence force

The weight of numbers pushes the romans back

Soon the romans begin to slowly make ground cutting a bloody path into the gauls

The north road is hit by a mixed force of germanai and gaul forces!

The romans surge forward on the east road hacking and slashing at the germans, there numbers makes them packed like cattle ready for the slaughter!!

The gauls hearts are filled with fear and doubt as one of their units starts to flee!! (look at the bodies of the gauls on the floor)

The germans loose ther battle line and the cracks begin to show!

The gauls have lost there will to fight as they see more and more of there comrads fall to the swords of the romans!

The romans give chase hacking at the backs of the enemy!

As there allies flee the germans decide also its enough for one day!

The dead scattter the roads

The roman forces are not done yet!!

Default Re: This is where we fight!

ahh post-marian romans always slaughter the barbarians.

Ephialtes The Dog's Avatar Vicarius
    Under your bed, in your closet, in your head!!!

Nice Screenies.
    "So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

-Del Preston

Primicerius

Try with Pre-Marian units and give the Gauls some better units. That should make it closer. Even though it was a one-sided battle, nice screenies.

But yeah, post-marian always destroys barbarians. Although Chosen Axemen for the Germans can give them a run for their money, because of their armour piercing and their missile.