Thread: Ze lazer conspiracy theory concerning Empires!

Default Ze lazer conspiracy theory concerning Empires!

Warning: Inability to detect obvious sarcasm may cause posting of stupid comments

As we all know, people playing computer games are divided into two main groups: nerds who've never even seen the sun or a member of the opposite sex and sweating 12 year old kids with attention deficit disorder who are thirsty for virtual blood. (yes, I've stolen the second group from Yahtzee)

Most people playing the Total War series belong to the former and to expand its target group, CA would have to appeal to our friends wacked on ritaline.
    For guns are attention-catching weapons and CA intends to enhance its automangament features, this can only mean one thing.

Empires is going to be the strategy equivalent of Halo 3!
    Die ist ein Kinnerhunder und zwei Mackel über und der Bitteschön ist den Wunderhaus sprechensie!
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lias_solano's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Ze lazer conspiracy theory concerning Empires!

man,you must be bored

lias
    British by birth,
    English by the grace of God.

Woad-Warrier's Avatar Vicarius

Too much wine?

How come? you mean there are only 2 kinds of people?... there are far more... you don't even mention fat sociopaths people with food problems that register in every forum around internet to vent their frustrations and reach age 40 without having sex with a human female.

You should stay at home far more and stop meeting people in real life, that way you would notice of the true fats, I mean facts.

You should stay at home far more and stop meeting people in real life, that way you would notice of the true fats, I mean facts.
    I'll try to do so.
    Die ist ein Kinnerhunder und zwei Mackel über und der Bitteschön ist den Wunderhaus sprechensie!
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Atterdag's Avatar Tro og Håb

Ehm.. I'll close this.
    There is already a general thread of discussing E:TW..
    Granted Lettre de Marque by King Henry V - Spurs given by imb39
    Сканија је Данска

عیسی پسر مریم گفت :' جهان است پل ، عبور بیش از آن است ، اما هیچ ساخت خانه بر آن او امیدوار است که برای یک روز ، ممکن است برای ابدیت امیدواریم ، اما ماندگار جهان اما ساعت آن را صرف در دعا و نماز برای استراحت است نهان

All of the Balkans is not worth the bones of a single Pomeranian grenadier.
    Otto von Bismarck