Or brilliant traitor?

This guy made smoking with women popular, made Eazy-Bake meals an actual household product, made good people look like the Anti-Christs and altogether altered history in contemporary politics, his methods echo even today and will probably continue to do so.

I can't link much to him, but I'm sure someone can.

The idea of an informed public has been molested by his own machinations, to conquer the human sub-conscious with exploitation and manipulation. A "favourably" informed public has been created, where the media has become the ultimate tool in politics.

I've longed thought that a docile, complacent population will allow a government to enact whatever laws they please, in the name of whatever the population stands for, carry out whatever policies they decide having the backing of the majority of their people. And why shouldn't I? It's one of the oldest in the book. But who decides what the population stands for?

Singularly people can think for themselves, it is thinking for the whole that really shows how limited we are in our... vicissitudes of societal planning. The flow of information is key.

Flow of information determines who hears what, when and how the people can analyze and determine their own morals and values, decide what they stand up for, or would, and what they would like to see their governments do.

I've always had the personal theory that media is the strongest political tool today, pervading nearly every aspect of our lives, controlling the vast majority of what we take in, which we subsquently judge and take a stance upon. The day of pamphlets, of multititudes of newspapers are long gone, we have the internet which in reality right now still cannot compare in scope to the media conglomerates today.

This is my doomsday prophecy: we choose in our own poison, and societally, in the West, it is the information of the rest of the world, and indeed within, worlds we would know next to nothing about, that spurs us to determine what we would fight for, at least vote for because fighting is something done a world away...

Edward Bernays is spouted as the Father of Public Relations, which I will get out of the way, I am not attacking him personally. The man was brilliant. Is brilliant, but his work has opened a new gateway into the human psyche that can be molded as it is naturally malleable. Public Relations in itself is just another phrase for what the government knows, and the people hear.

Call me what you want, but humans aren't stupid, yet they are at the same time, it all depends on the keyword heard, and what we know inside.

EDIT: I'm not bad typing drunk. Yay. Almost.