Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will USA Ever Experience India-Style Partition?

Default Will USA Ever Experience India-Style Partition?

Ok, the scenario is that suppose decades in the future USA got occupied by foreign forces, and then after a century or more it was given independence. Then would everybody wanna create the same USA again or the whites, the blacks, and the hispanics would partition the country and create separate nations?

In my opinion, the Pakistan-India situation would occur.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Feminists are silent when the bills arrive." -- Aetius

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: Will USA Ever Experience India-Style Partition?

how? The black and whit southern cultures are actually very intertwined. Maybe the mex's would pull a texas on us eventually, but the blacks? I doubt it.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Nope, contrary to what you see on the news, 95% of people don't hate the other races.

Well, maybe the Hispanics would take part of the southwest, but the rest of the country would probably reconquer them immediately.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

So in youre opinion all americans are racists
    I have nothing against the womens movement. Especially when Im walking behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by JP226 View Post
    how? The black and whit southern cultures are actually very intertwined. Maybe the mex's would pull a texas on us eventually, but the blacks? I doubt it.
    Im sure after at least a change of one generation black Americans wouldnt want to live under a white majority government anymore.

So in youre opinion all americans are racists
    Not all Indians (Muslims and Hindus) supported the partition either. But who knows that one day an Al Sharpton or Louis Farrakhan like leader would want blacks to have their own nation in North America.
    Last edited by jankren; October 05, 2007 at 09:37 PM.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

Sidmen's Avatar Mangod of Earth

The problem is that blacks do not make up much of a majority in any one region. And as said, there realy isn't a cultural devide between the whites and blacks of America.
    "For the humble doily is indeed the gateway to ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER!"

~Sidmen, Member of the House of Wilpuri, Patronized by pannonian

Quote Originally Posted by Sidmen View Post
    The problem is that blacks do not make up much of a majority in any one region. And as said, there realy isn't a cultural devide between the whites and blacks of America.
    Maybe you are right there. I guess only the Latinos would secede.

The United States has already demonstrated how it deals with separatists and secessionists in its own territory. The Federal Government would never resolve an inter-communal conflict with a Partition - it would crush all opposition. And properly so.
    Cluny the Scourge's online Rome: Total War voice-commentated battle videos can be found here: http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=C...e1&view=videos - View on High Quality only.

Cluny will roast you on a spit in your own juice...

yeah I was going to say I thought the USA did try a partition once back in the 1860s :O

At most - given that in this world the US has already fallen under a forein conqurer. The different ethnic groups (dispite thier minor cultural differences) might get thier own states, but that would be hard and unwieldly to accomplish without a bunch of tiny states like rhode island.

I believe there's a Hispanic group trying to take back California for Mexico or something. Black nationalists, on the other hand, are a minority within a minority... and a lot of blacks don't even like these nationalists. I believe there are more Hispanic nationalists than there is black nationalists.

Kiljan Arslan's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Those hispanic Nationalists need to be deported.
    according to exarch I am like
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    sure, the way fred phelps finds christianity too optimistic?

Simple truths
    Did you know being born into wealth or marrying into wealth really shows you never did anything to earn it?
    btw having a sig telling people not to report you is hilarious.

Lord Consul's Avatar Armchair intellectual

The funny part is that nobody cared for Alta California when it was part of New Spain. Now they want it back. Go figure.
    Proud Client of Obi Wan Asterix

I found it. It's this hispanic group called MEChA

http://studentorgs.utexas.edu/mecha/archive/plan.html

In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal "gringo" invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlán from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny.

We are free and sovereign to determine those tasks which are justly called for by our house, our land, the sweat of our brows, and by our hearts. Aztlán belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to the foreign Europeans. We do not recognize capricious frontiers on the bronze continent

Brotherhood unites us, and love for our brothers makes us a people whose time has come and who struggles against the foreigner "gabacho" who exploits our riches and destroys our culture. With our heart in our hands and our hands in the soil, we declare the independence of our mestizo nation. We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlán.

For La Raza to do. Fuera de La Raza nada.
    Edit: These people are crazy too. http://www.mexica-movement.org/
    Last edited by Jabberwock; October 06, 2007 at 12:06 AM.

Thats because it has been built into an economy thats bigger than Mexico. And is the single most important state in the union.

Lord Consul's Avatar Armchair intellectual

Nationalism is pure foolishness for me, but I cannot tolerate this kind of ingratitude. They demand independence but enroll their kids in public schools paid with American tax money.

The worst thing is that they put the situation is a way that it seems that they're being culturally oppressed, which is blatant lie. We all the SW is exceedingly tolerant with the ubiquitous showings of Hispanic pride.
    Proud Client of Obi Wan Asterix

Nationalism is foolish when you neither have a nation to be proud of, nor ever had one. (how many generations has it been since the land was even Mexican? And it was never united prior to that)

Kiljan Arslan's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

I hate those peolpe as much as I hate peolpe who think that the south should rise again.
    according to exarch I am like
    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    sure, the way fred phelps finds christianity too optimistic?

Simple truths
    Did you know being born into wealth or marrying into wealth really shows you never did anything to earn it?
    btw having a sig telling people not to report you is hilarious.

Honestly some of the images they have are brilliant.

But anyway, these people are as ****ing racist as the people they despise.

lol, I just want to point out that Europeans didn't come over as immigrants. They came as Conquerors, and won bloody battle after bloody battle to conquer the Americas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast