Thread: Υπομονη, ο σύμαχος των ισχυρών!!!

Foederatus
    Siris i Peoniki. Serres. The real Macedonia in nortthen Greece

Default Υπομονη, ο σύμαχος των ισχυρών!!!

Θα πρέπει να περιμένουμε έως τότε που δε θα χρειάζετε πλέων να περιμένουμε άλλο!

Δηλαδή. ή όταν μας πουν πως ο σχεδιασμός σταματάει και το παιχνίδι πέθανε ή όταν μας ανακοινωθει πως ο σχεδιασμός τελείωσε και το παιχνίδι είναι έτοιμο.

Πρωσοπικά δε θα με πηράξει αν κάποιοι κέρδισαν κάτι από όλη αυτή την ιστορία, θα με ενοχλήσει όμως το να χαθεί άδοξα το ωραιότερο παιχνίδι!

Όπως είπε και κάποιος άλλος, ¨Αναρωτιέμε εάν όταν εκδοθεί αυτό το παιχνίδι, θα παίζω ακόμα ηλεκτρονικά παιχνίδια στον υπολογιστή!!¨

Ας μας ενημερώσει κάποιος υπεύθηνος τι συμβαίνει.

Δεν σας κατακρίνουμε, αντιθέτως σας δίνουμε κουράγιο, αλλά πείτε μας, μετά από τόσα χρόνια σχεδιασμού, θα το παίξουμε το παιχνίδί;
    Εφτιαξε ο Θεος τους αγγέλους αυτού πνεύματα και τους Ελοχιμ αυτου, πυρός φλόγα.

Θεος - Ελλοχιμ - Ελ - Ελληνες

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Default Re: Υπομονη, ο σύμαχος των ισχυρών!!!

Erm please only use english in public areas, Ill have to wait for one of the Greek team members to find this as im dreadful at languages other than my own
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

Quote Originally Posted by CharisDevis
    So we'll have to wait until the point when we won't have to wait any longer!

Which means when they tell us that development stops and the mod is dead or when it is announced that the development is over and the mod is ready.

Personally i don't mind whether any people gained something from this whole story, but I will mind to see the best mod go so ingloriously.

As someone else said: "I wonder if I will still be playing computer games by the time this mod is released!"

Let someone in charge inform us about what's going on.

We don't judge you, on the contrary we encourage you, but tell us, after so many years of development, will we get to play the mod?
    More or less...

Just for the record, I am dying to play HCS!

So when will this mod be ready???

Quote Originally Posted by CharisDevis View Post
    Θα πρέπει να περιμένουμε έως τότε που δε θα χρειάζετε πλέων να περιμένουμε άλλο!

Δηλαδή. ή όταν μας πουν πως ο σχεδιασμός σταματάει και το παιχνίδι πέθανε ή όταν μας ανακοινωθει πως ο σχεδιασμός τελείωσε και το παιχνίδι είναι έτοιμο.

Πρωσοπικά δε θα με πηράξει αν κάποιοι κέρδισαν κάτι από όλη αυτή την ιστορία, θα με ενοχλήσει όμως το να χαθεί άδοξα το ωραιότερο παιχνίδι!

Όπως είπε και κάποιος άλλος, ¨Αναρωτιέμε εάν όταν εκδοθεί αυτό το παιχνίδι, θα παίζω ακόμα ηλεκτρονικά παιχνίδια στον υπολογιστή!!¨

Ας μας ενημερώσει κάποιος υπεύθηνος τι συμβαίνει.

Δεν σας κατακρίνουμε, αντιθέτως σας δίνουμε κουράγιο, αλλά πείτε μας, μετά από τόσα χρόνια σχεδιασμού, θα το παίξουμε το παιχνίδί;
    Oh man ! You forced me to clean the dust from my anglohellenic dictionaries! .Well, i still believe in hegemonia despite my justifiable (i think) criticism -sometimes- to the modding team (or my whining posts as s.o.r prefers to name my protests against delay of release).No i dont think the moderators play with our passion for the hellenic military history.I remember always their great work,the wonderful previews and the promises they made the last two years,promises they intend to keep ,i'm totally sure .After all HCS ignited -first of all-our dreams for a pure hellenic TW mod.It is sad but i can wait (at least) until the spring..I suggest you do the same..

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

You wrote in Modern Greek just to say that? Good thing I took a Modern Greek course this Summer...

But looks to me like this thread is a perfect candidate for closing!

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith Darksea View Post
    But looks to me like this thread is a perfect candidate for closing!
    Indeed wouldnt the place be untidy if i didnt keep closing these lol
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone