Thread: Dominion of the Sword

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

Default Dominion of the Sword

You can read all about us in September's Gahzette or here at
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=120349
    Our team is currently over thirty members but we still need:

a russian factions researcher (be prepared to put the hours in and respond to direct information requests)

skinners, we don't need a genius, we are happy to take on newbies, just come prepared with energy, enthusiasm and a willingness to pick things up and you will fit right into out unit department of 7 guys.

If you are interested PM or EMAIL me

Default Re: Dominion of the Sword

If you are interested PM or EMAIL me
    Do people have your email address?

Icon4 Re: Dominion of the Sword

Dominion Of The Sword has a growing team and support base and we give thanks to everyone
    But as our mission is great we are still in need of some talented and enthusiastic people to contribute to the Super Mod!

Our number one priority is Faction and Culture researchers;
    Are you studying history?
    Do you read history Texts as a hobby?
    Are you an enthusiastic History buff with great googleing skills?
    WE WANT YOU!

Just like any mod we are in need of unit makers, modeling and/or skinning. We will settle for part time and one of contributions, we do not make you feel obligated to pump out work like a factory worker.
    If you are skilled and enthusiastic DotS will welcome you to the team.

Last but definitely not least DotS require support mappers and general 2d artists to assist with our existing talented team.

Dominion Of The Sword utilizes an IPB forum that is managed as a communistic society, there is no superiority and your contributions are only limited by your imagination and enthusiasm.

PM Hross with your resume for DotS team appointment and link to our forum.

We are in need of skinners or even 2d artists who are willing to learnt the skills and develop as skinners within our large team. Don't be put off! If you are interested in any way then PM myself, Sounds Like Killing or King Arsen and we can tell you how you can help us!

Cheers!

We need a researcher to work within the department that handles Traits, Ancillaries and VnVs. We are looking for an eager bunny that will research historical figures, titles and social roles around the military and aristocratic leaders. For instance for HRE-
    Rumormeister, or Hurunweibul (whores’ sergeant) a policeman who kept the army train whores, children and female support staff in order, since it was customary for Landsknecht and other levied militias to take their families with them on campaign.
    Schultheiss government official from a locality or region who was a combat veteran and well-respected noble, he would head a particular regiment and preside over its logistics. A military judge.

In many cases it will be a case of collecting information from our dev forums about each individual faction, in other cases you will need to speak to the department directly and receive orders from there.

If you are interested in this position please PM either Hross, King Arsen or The_Tzar.

need skinners? i'd love to help

i just started so am sort of a newbie

i can do some texture for you guyz