Thread: MACEDONIA

Foederatus
    Siris i Peoniki. Serres. The real Macedonia in nortthen Greece

Default MACEDONIA

Hi, this is Mpampis drom Hellas {Greece}.

We are waitng for like ahat... a life time to see this mod and we still waitting.

Are we ever going to play this mod? Is it posible to have it until Christmas?

Finally i have to say, if you are not making jokes with us and this mod is real then i have to say that you are making good job, but are this mod real? And if it is real, is it alive or its daed from the arrows os Nefelim?

Please, Still working hard!

The world, needs that mod. And needs it now.

Sory for my bad english.

Charalampos Vezakiadis

C.V. the Great
    Εφτιαξε ο Θεος τους αγγέλους αυτού πνεύματα και τους Ελοχιμ αυτου, πυρός φλόγα.

Θεος - Ελλοχιμ - Ελ - Ελληνες

Racer X's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: MACEDONIA

The mod is real and it will be released.

You sure, Racer X?

I hope I still play computer games when this mod is released
    http://www.teamlizard.net
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Currently playing: EB 0.8 Baktria
    Hegemonia City States RTW:BI Modification

"Fortune favours the bold."

Quote Originally Posted by PriestLizard View Post

I hope I still play computer games when this mod is released
    That´s a good one! I second that!
    "Most people are like a leaf which is blown and turning around through the air,and wavers, and tumbles to the ground.
    But others, a few, are like stars, they go on a fixed course, no wind reaches them, in themselves they have their law and their course."

Siddhartha in Siddhartha by Herman Hesse, Chapter Six

Racer X's Avatar Ordinarius

Well, I'm not only being optimistic, I also have faith in what SOR tells us.

I have followed this mod for quite some time too, I mean it's been something like a year since the last preview (in fact, apparently a whole year today), but I'm not fussed - I know that there's plenty to get through when making a mod and I'm sure it'll be finished sometime, and I expect not too far away.

I did in fact buy Barbarian Invasion just to play this mod, and that was a long time ago now. Impatience ain't a virtue though, and there are plenty more important things to think about than wonder when an independant mod for a video game's gonna be released.

So don't bother the developers... they're still working, they need the encouragement - even the smallest anxious quips from forumers can break morale, albeit in tiny doses. This mod will be huge and terrific when it's finished, no doubt about it. Get behind the developers at all times and give them the encouragement they deserve.

You're right Racer. I didnt mean to disturb the morale of the developers. Of course I want to encourage them in finishing their project! I think most people are just afraid that this project will be canceled and never be released. Most of us have already started to do something like that in their freetime. Website projects, missions/campaigns for games, full conversions, whatever... and we all know the most difficult part is to keep with the project, even when other interests show up.

I just hope that the developers of this mod have more endurance with it than I had with my freetime projects, and I wish them the best success with it.
    http://www.teamlizard.net
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Currently playing: EB 0.8 Baktria
    Hegemonia City States RTW:BI Modification

"Fortune favours the bold."

Quote Originally Posted by CharisDevis View Post
    Hi, this is Mpampis drom Hellas {Greece}.

We are waitng for like ahat... a life time to see this mod and we still waitting.

Are we ever going to play this mod? Is it posible to have it until Christmas?

Finally i have to say, if you are not making jokes with us and this mod is real then i have to say that you are making good job, but are this mod real? And if it is real, is it alive or its daed from the arrows os Nefelim?

Please, Still working hard!

The world, needs that mod. And needs it now.

Sory for my bad english.

Charalampos Vezakiadis

C.V. the Great

Brothers of Hegemonia!Please!let's see what really happens...Charalampos has spoken here words of truth..This mod actually requires patience, right? Yes! Well..We -me and you,the believers-have patience.. not time! ... but.. a lot of patience yes! .. that's for sure... but.. we still want to read a responsible explanation. What exactly is the problem? :hmmm:Technical difficulties of modding nature or something else-what's the real reason for the HCS release delay? Is it 85-90% ready?Less than 80%? Just say something honorable team!I don't like the retorical questions and vain speculations. We deserve to know because we support you faithfully for years.Do you want help,more time,ideas,more...patience? ..What?

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Byebye closed

The trouble is no helpers jsut whingers there you happy?
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone