Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lesson 2 heights, ground_types, roads

GrnEyedDvl's Avatar Liberalism is a Socially Transmitted Disease
    Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Default Lesson 2 heights, ground_types, roads

Lesson 2
    Do NOT start this until you have gotten your map to load or it will be even harder to find the problem.
    Console Commands that help with mapping:
    toggle_terrain - Sets the strat map back to normal
    toggle_terrain region - Shows the regions
    toggle_terrain tiletype - Shows the ground_types
    toggle_terrain climate - Shows the climate
    toggle_terrain features - Shows map_features
    toggle_terrain frontier - Shows the borders between regions
    toggle_terrain frontier_defend - Shows defensive points along the border and I believe the blue square is where the AI will station armies
    toggle_terrain choke - Shows choke points within the region

For this one we will start with some text editing to give everyone a break from Gimp for a while. First we will start by renaming all the settlements and giving them roads. Then we will work on the coasts, adding some ground_types and heights, and features like rivers. By the end of this lesson your map will start to look like a real campaign map.
    To edit the settlements we need the following three files:
    \MapClass\data\text\imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt
    \MapClass\data\world\maps\base\descr_regions.txt
    \MapClass\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign\descr_strat.txt
    Open all 3 files at once and change one settlement at a time in each file, then save and load the map to make sure it works.
    In imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt you set the display text of the region. The text inside the brackets must exactly match the text in descr_regions.txt and in descr_strat.txt. The text outside the brackets is what is displayed in the game.
    In descr_regions you set the name of the province and settlement, the preferred faction owner, the name of the local rebels, the color in map_regions, the hidden resources, the base trade and farm income levels, and the religion percentages. The game uses this text to reference the region in descr_strat and in imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.
    The layout is pretty simple, just change the text to match in all 3 files, delete map.rwm and imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.bin and run the game. If you get a crash it will tell you why in your error log. "Cannot find Wellington in strings table." is the one I just got, because I misspelled Wellington in the imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names file. This is where running in Windowed mode comes in handy. You don't have to close the game, just exit to the main screen, make your changes, delete the two files, and start a new campaign and your changes will show. Rename all 10 settlements. You can also change religions and stuff if you want.
    Now that all your settlements are named we are going to give them roads. We are doing this before we do any other buildings because you have to know where you want your roads to go when you start doing heights and ground_types. To do this you are going to add the following text to all regions:
    building
    {
    type hinterland_roads roads
    }

Note that is has to be tabbed over the right amount, look at some of the other entries and you will see how. Here is one of mine:
    settlement
    {
    level village
    region New_Guinea
    year_founded 0
    population 800
    plan_set default_set
    faction_creator england
    building
    {
    }
    }
    When you get it added to all regions, delete map.rwm and restart the campaign, you should see roads on all your regions if you turn off Fog of War. If you dont, make sure you have the roads entry correct, and that you have fixed my error in descr_strat.txt that I posted about.
    Mine look pretty good except for in one area, they just dont look right. The road between the capital and port is actually two roads because of the way they are drawn, and the ones to the north just dont look like they make sense unless there is a mountain range or something in between them.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The game basically draws roads the same way every time. It takes the shortest path that doesnt cross another region to every settlement that shares its borders, and then one road to the port. Note that in this shot the shortest path from Brisbane to Adelaide would go through two other regions, so the game draws a straight line to the nearest border from Brisbane to Adelaide then goes to the city. I used toggle_terrain region in this shot:

Basically you have three ways to move the roads and make them look how you want. Either move the city/port, change the region borders, or force the road another way using ground_types. Moving cities and ports will work in a few cases, changing regions in a few more, and ground_types for the rest. Note that if you use a ground type to move the road and dont leave it a 2 pixel space to go where it needs to go, then the road wont be created. This is where you have to take some liberties with the actual placement of cities, sometimes it just looks better as opposed to being historically correct.

I also have another thread about roads here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=114064

Note that all I moved in this shot is the port, and the roads between Adelaide and the rest of the world are still screwed up.

Here I moved the settlement north a bit and it still looks bad:

Here I moved the settlement a bit farther north and to the left, I can live with this as I am not trying to be historically accurate:

Now that your roads are somewhat close they can be moved by using ground_types. First we will place the ground_types on the map, then do the heights after we have stuff where we want it. I am using these maps as a reference for placing mountains:
    http://www.ga.gov.au/bin/mapserv40?m...tralia%20(2001)
    http://www.unep-wcmc.org/habitats/mountains/aus.htm

The goal here is to move the roads between Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane closer to the coast as there are mountains right where the road is right now:
    [spoiler][img]http://www.twmodsquad.com/img/mapclass/roads6.jpg
    These are the ground types that will move roads and their RGB colors:
    forest_dense 0 64 0
    mountains_high 196 128 128
    mountains_low 98 65 65
    impassable 64 64 64
    wilderness 0 0 0
    Open map_ground_types.tga, set your tool to Hard Edged Pixels with a 1 pixel thickness and add some ground types in. I am using low_mountains for now just to get the road where I want, then I will mix in some forest_dense and mountains_high after I get the road where I want it. Remember to leave a 2 pixel space where you want the road to go. Its a trial and error process and takes some time. I ended up with this using just mountains_low:
    [spoiler][img]http://www.twmodsquad.com/img/mapclass/roads7.jpg
    The roads are close to what I want, towards the left I dont like their direction, but adding more mountains would make the map totally incorrect so I will use forest in a few spots to move it. I will also thin out the southern mountains as they are a bit too big.
    Here is a complete list of ground_types:
    Beach 255,255,255 White
    Fertile High 101,124,0 Dark Green
    Fertile Low 0,128,128 BlueGreen
    Fertile Medium 96,160,64 Green
    Forest Dense 0,64,0 Dk Green
    Forest Sparse 0,128,0 Forrest Gr
    Hills 128,128,64 Brown
    Impassable 64,64,64 Grey
    Mountains High 196,128,128 Pink
    Mountains Low 98,65,65 Dk Brown
    Ocean 64,0,0 Red/Black
    Sea Deep 128,0,0 Dk Red
    Sea Shallow 196,0,0 Red
    Swamp 0,255,128 Lime
    Wilderness 0,0,0 Black

I threw in several ground types here just for an example. This is kind of what I am looking for but it still looks funny with no heights:

Start adding different ground types to all areas of your map. The map_climates file can also change how your ground_types look. You can see examples of that in the Docudemons and in this thread:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=116998

If you want to change climates now go ahead but its tricky to place stuff in the right place. The best way is to use layers in Gimp but I am not going to explain that in detail until the next lesson. Basically what you do is open map_ground_types, then add a transparent layer on top of it. Make your changes then add the current map_climates as a layer and lower it so your new stuff is on top, then save it.
    Start getting the look you want and when you get close start adding heights. When you start messing with heights I suggest you start on the little islands scattered througout the map. These need to be some form of impassable terrain so the AI doesnt land troops on them, and it will give you good practice smoothing the coasts.
    Open map_heights.tga and set your color. You can use any shade of grey here, the RGB colors need to be all the same. 0 0 0 or 50 50 50 or 100 100 100 etc. The bigger the number, the higher the land in the map. Here are a couple of my islands. The island on the left is a height of 50 50 50 covered with mountains_high, the islands on the right are a height of 25 25 25. The top one is covered with impassable the bottom one is covered with mountains_low.

Notice that changing the heights made some funny little corners of land sticking out into the water. We fix that by changing the color of the water in certain pixels. The color of your water right now should all be 0 0 253. It can be anything from 0 0 1 to 0 0 255, it has to be in shades of blue. The lower the number the more the water will push in against the land. To push those corners in we lower the number and place a single pixel at the corners. I have highlighted the places to change in red in this image:

The higher the land heights is where it hits the water, the lower your blue number needs to be. There is no perfect formula that I know of, again its trial and error. A water color of 0 0 249 seems to work in a lot of cases where your map_heights is 1 1 1 through 8 8 8 or so. But I had to use 0 0 200 for the water to get these corners like this because the land is so high:

For places where the water sticks into the land like this:

You need to do the opposite, either raise the land or lower the water, usually only by a shade or two. First try making the water 0 0 255 instead of 0 0 253. Then raise the land one shade at a time until you get it to go away. This image is where you place the new pixels, the pink is where you place the new water color, the red is for the new land color:

Making my water 0 0 255 almost got rid of them, but you can still see a tiny bit of it:

Since my land is already 5 5 5 I made it 6 6 6 which still left a tiny bit of water sticking into the land. I had to use 7 7 7 to get it right:

Different ground_types sometimes affect how much you need to change the heights, you can see that if you look closely at my maps roads project. All the land is 1 1 1 in those screen shots but you can see how some of the land types have worse problems with the corners sticking in and out than others do. Its an experiment to get it right, and you will spend a lot of time with it.

For adding heights to the mountains I usually start with a 3 or 5 pixel wide brush, and I use the fuzzy edge option and the fuzzy circle. This is the only time I use fuzzy as it will still give you shades of grey, but they wont be identical so there will be some random roughness in your map. I like to start fairly wide with 25 25 25, then a little 50 50 50 on top of that and then 75 75 75 for mountains. If you want really high mountains then go up to 100 100 100. I did a real quick piece of coast and this is what I ended up with:

Notice two problems. First I went to close to the edge and screwed up how my road looked. No problem I will go back in with 10 10 10 or so and make it right. The other problem is just below where the mountains end, I still have this big ridge of land but the land type doesnt match it very well. I will either put more mountains or maybe some hills there.
    This looks much better, still needs a few tweaks but this is close enough for now:

One other thing on heights, you can use the water color to actually change the shape of the coast. Find a straight piece of coast on your map at least 3 pixels long and change the color of the water to 0 0 1.
    Here is my coast before:

Here are the pixels I changed:

Here is my coast after:

You can play around with different shades of blue at the end of the row of pixels you change and control how sharp the curve is.

Tiro

Default Re: Lesson 2 heights, ground_types, roads

great reading! I'll start right away.. now the fun is beginning

]·..·' c o m e t o t h e w i R 3 d '·..·[

Can I second what Wirapuru says, this is a fantastic course and I can't thank you enough - now.. on with the mapping

Nevada's Avatar Domesticus

that looks a little more difficult.....

I'll do it tomorrow...
    great tutorial(yeah. I'm the third one in the thread who told you about that^^)

Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Thanks guys. The first lesson is actually the hardest, here we are just editing stuff we already know works.

Gruver's Avatar Laetus

This is really fun. Need to go to sleep before I begin terrain though. Thanks for the excellent teaching skills.

ok, I'm the first one who has a problem:
    I edited the settlement names in imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names and the game worked

then i edited the settlements in the descr_regions (changed religions, entered new names of the imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names )
    the game still worked.

then i added roads in the descr_strat and destroyed the map.rwm as you say in the post.
    but when I click "start campaign" (after choosing england as faction), the game has an unknown error and quits.
    what can i do?
    edit: here's the part of my systemlog about what the problem could be:
    10:39:59.402 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 6, column 1
    Couldn't find region name 'Tasmania_Province' in stringtable
    10:40:00.574 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War hat einen unbestimmten Fehler entdeckt und wird jetzt beendet.

but in the imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names i tipped in: {North_America}Tasmania Region and in the other files i used for every regien the following code: "regionname"_Province, even when i tipped in the imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names "Regionname" Region.

edit: i made the gimp files and if nobody can help me with my problem, I'll remove Tasmania and have only 9 regions.....
    i know i said I'd have a new map, but i fon't want to kill it, so i hope for a solution here....
    Last edited by Nevada; September 29, 2007 at 10:08 AM.

Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

{North_America}Tasmania Region

North_America needs to be Tasmania_Province. Like this:

{Tasmania_Province}Tasmania Region

The part in brackets is the identifier the game looks for, the part outside the brackes is what the game displays as text.

thanks, i thought we'd only have to change the names outside the brackets.
    I'll change it and look how my gimp files fit.
    when i think i did a good job i'll post screenshots.
    i just gave australia a tropic climate....

edit: another problem:
    i did what you told me, so instead of North_America, there is now Tasmania_Province in the brackets.

now it writes the following at the end of my systemlog:
    21:08:40.637 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 7, column 5
    Couldn't find settlement name 'Hobart' in stringtable
    21:08:41.238 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War hat einen unbestimmten Fehler entdeckt und wird jetzt beendet.

I had the following: {Micosukee}Hobart, then i made it to {Tasmania}Hobart, but it still doesn't work.

edit2:
    it works now (the error was in the descr_terrain), but now i have the CTD at the end of the loading screen and my system log says the following:
    21:22:45.247 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <wait_monitors> at line 10 in MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt
    21:22:45.732 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War hat einen unbestimmten Fehler entdeckt und wird jetzt beendet.

i don't know anything about scripting, so i need really need your help here.....
    (this post grows and grows.....)

edit3:
    i tried again and it worked, and i read through my system_log as it still had errors.
    i created a few new rebels and the game seems to have problems with that:
    21:30:29.662 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 9, column 5
    couldn't find rebel faction(Tasmanian_Rebels), going to set it to (gladiator_uprising)
    21:30:29.662 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 18, column 5
    couldn't find rebel faction(New_Sealand_Rebels), going to set it to (gladiator_uprising)
    21:30:29.662 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 27, column 5
    couldn't find rebel faction(New_Sealand_Rebels), going to set it to (gladiator_uprising)
    21:30:29.663 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 36, column 5
    couldn't find rebel faction(Indonesian_Rebels), going to set it to (gladiator_uprising)
    21:30:29.663 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 45, column 5
    couldn't find rebel faction(Indonesian_Rebels), going to set it to (gladiator_uprising)
    21:30:29.663 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 54, column 5
    couldn't find rebel faction(Sydney_Rebels), going to set it to (gladiator_uprising)
    21:30:29.663 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 63, column 5
    couldn't find rebel faction(Southern_Rebels), going to set it to (gladiator_uprising)
    21:30:29.663 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 72, column 5
    couldn't find rebel faction(Western_Rebels), going to set it to (gladiator_uprising)
    21:30:29.663 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 81, column 5
    couldn't find rebel faction(Southern_Rebels), going to set it to (gladiator_uprising)

how can i add rebel factions?
    found the file and added them (data\text\rebel_factions_descr.txt), but the game still doesn't work.

I'll post my complete system_log now cause i don't know what could be the problem....
    Code:
    21:43:36.744 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    21:43:36.746 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Jun 25 2007 version bld-medieval2-update2.1-30 (43169) ===
    21:43:36.751 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    21:43:36.752 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    21:43:36.754 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    21:43:36.756 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    21:43:36.758 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    21:43:36.758 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    21:43:36.765 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/expanded.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:36.765 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/expanded.txt is missing
    21:43:36.767 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/diplomacy.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:36.768 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/diplomacy.txt is missing
    21:43:36.769 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/diplomacy_speech.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:36.769 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/diplomacy_speech.txt is missing
    21:43:36.772 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/missions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:36.772 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/missions.txt is missing
    21:43:36.774 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/shortcut.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:36.780 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/shortcut.txt is missing
    21:43:38.077 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    21:43:38.081 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    21:43:38.084 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    21:43:38.103 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    21:43:38.103 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    21:43:38.106 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    21:43:38.106 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    21:43:38.106 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    21:43:38.106 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    21:43:38.106 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    21:43:38.107 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    21:43:38.107 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    21:43:38.107 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    21:43:38.107 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    21:43:38.107 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    21:43:38.107 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    21:43:38.107 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    21:43:38.107 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    21:43:38.108 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    21:43:38.511 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/religions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:38.511 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/religions.txt is missing
    21:43:38.513 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/climates.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:38.517 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/climates.txt is missing
    21:43:38.540 [system.io] [warning] open: Export/battlefield/grid.tga is missing
    21:43:38.540 [system.io] [warning] open: Export/battlefield/mediterranean/summer/mediterranean_rock_micro.tga is missing
    21:43:38.575 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/event_titles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:38.583 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/event_titles.txt is missing
    21:43:38.585 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/event_strings.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:38.645 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/event_strings.txt is missing
    21:43:39.146 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/export_units.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:39.183 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/export_units.txt is missing
    21:43:39.226 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/export_buildings.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:39.536 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/export_buildings.txt is missing
    21:43:39.553 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/building_battle.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:39.562 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/building_battle.txt is missing
    21:43:39.918 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.919 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.923 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.924 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.925 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.926 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.927 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.928 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.929 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.930 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.931 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.931 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.933 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.933 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.934 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.935 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.947 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.948 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.954 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.955 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.956 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.957 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.958 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.959 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.960 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.961 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.962 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.963 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.964 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.965 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.966 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.967 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.978 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.979 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.985 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.986 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.987 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.987 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.989 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.989 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    21:43:39.990 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/export_VnVs.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:40.143 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/export_VnVs.txt is missing
    21:43:40.161 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10671, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(Berserker) additional affects for triggers(Battle_Losing_Berserker)
    21:43:40.162 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10671, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(Berserker) additional affects for triggers(Battle_Losing_Berserker)
    21:43:40.162 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10789, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    21:43:40.162 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10789, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    21:43:40.163 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10790, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    21:43:40.163 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10790, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    21:43:40.163 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10800, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    21:43:40.164 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10800, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    21:43:40.164 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10801, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    21:43:40.164 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10801, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    21:43:40.164 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10813, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    21:43:40.165 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10813, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    21:43:40.165 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10814, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    21:43:40.165 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10814, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    21:43:40.165 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10855, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    21:43:40.165 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10855, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    21:43:40.178 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16753, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    21:43:40.178 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16753, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    21:43:40.178 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16761, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(BadDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear_bad)
    21:43:40.179 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16761, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(BadDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear_bad)
    21:43:40.179 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16769, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_faithclear)
    21:43:40.179 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16769, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_faithclear)
    21:43:40.179 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16777, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    21:43:40.179 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16777, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    21:43:40.182 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17702, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    21:43:40.182 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17702, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    21:43:40.182 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17703, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    21:43:40.182 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17703, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    21:43:40.183 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17712, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    21:43:40.183 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17712, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    21:43:40.183 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17755, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    21:43:40.183 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17755, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    21:43:40.183 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17756, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    21:43:40.183 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17756, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    21:43:40.184 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17765, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    21:43:40.184 [game.script] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17765, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    21:43:40.184 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/export_ancillaries.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:40.209 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/export_ancillaries.txt is missing
    21:43:40.216 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/scribe_ancillary.tga
    21:43:40.217 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    21:43:40.218 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    21:43:40.232 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/export_advice.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:40.329 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/export_advice.txt is missing
    21:43:40.384 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/export_prologue.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:40.408 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/export_prologue.txt is missing
    21:43:40.416 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/names.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:41.091 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/names.txt is missing
    21:43:42.059 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/cursor_action_tooltips.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:42.065 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/cursor_action_tooltips.txt is missing
    21:43:55.699 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:55.723 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt is missing
    21:43:59.614 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/quotes.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:43:59.624 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/quotes.txt is missing
    21:43:59.703 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    21:43:59.705 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:00.738 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:00.831 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/normans.tga is missing
    21:44:00.831 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/normans.tga is missing
    21:44:00.833 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/saxons.tga is missing
    21:44:00.833 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/saxons.tga is missing
    21:44:00.835 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    21:44:00.835 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    21:44:00.837 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/battle_descriptions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:44:00.837 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/battle_descriptions.txt is missing
    21:44:00.839 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/campaign_descriptions.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:44:00.839 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/campaign_descriptions.txt is missing
    21:44:00.845 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    21:44:00.848 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    21:44:01.588 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:01.589 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:01.590 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:01.591 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:01.591 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:01.592 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:01.592 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:01.592 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:01.593 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:01.594 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:01.594 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:05.517 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_england.tga is missing
    21:44:05.518 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.518 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_england.tga is missing
    21:44:05.519 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_france.tga is missing
    21:44:05.519 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.520 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_france.tga is missing
    21:44:05.520 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_hre.tga is missing
    21:44:05.520 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.521 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_hre.tga is missing
    21:44:05.521 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_spain.tga is missing
    21:44:05.522 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.522 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_spain.tga is missing
    21:44:05.523 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_venice.tga is missing
    21:44:05.523 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.523 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_venice.tga is missing
    21:44:05.524 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_sicily.tga is missing
    21:44:05.524 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.524 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_sicily.tga is missing
    21:44:05.525 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_milan.tga is missing
    21:44:05.525 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.526 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_milan.tga is missing
    21:44:05.526 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_scotland.tga is missing
    21:44:05.526 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.527 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_scotland.tga is missing
    21:44:05.527 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_byzantium.tga is missing
    21:44:05.527 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.528 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_byzantium.tga is missing
    21:44:05.529 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_russia.tga is missing
    21:44:05.529 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.530 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_russia.tga is missing
    21:44:05.530 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_moors.tga is missing
    21:44:05.531 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.531 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_moors.tga is missing
    21:44:05.531 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_turks.tga is missing
    21:44:05.532 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.532 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_turks.tga is missing
    21:44:05.533 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_egypt.tga is missing
    21:44:05.533 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.533 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_egypt.tga is missing
    21:44:05.534 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_denmark.tga is missing
    21:44:05.534 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.535 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_denmark.tga is missing
    21:44:05.536 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_portugal.tga is missing
    21:44:05.536 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.536 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_portugal.tga is missing
    21:44:05.537 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_poland.tga is missing
    21:44:05.537 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.537 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_poland.tga is missing
    21:44:05.538 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_hungary.tga is missing
    21:44:05.538 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.538 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_hungary.tga is missing
    21:44:05.539 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_papal_states.tga is missing
    21:44:05.539 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.540 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_papal_states.tga is missing
    21:44:05.540 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_aztecs.tga is missing
    21:44:05.540 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.541 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_aztecs.tga is missing
    21:44:05.541 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_mongols.tga is missing
    21:44:05.542 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.542 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_mongols.tga is missing
    21:44:05.543 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_timurids.tga is missing
    21:44:05.543 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.544 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_timurids.tga is missing
    21:44:05.544 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_normans.tga is missing
    21:44:05.545 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.545 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_normans.tga is missing
    21:44:05.546 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_saxons.tga is missing
    21:44:05.546 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.546 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_saxons.tga is missing
    21:44:05.547 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_slave.tga is missing
    21:44:05.547 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_FE.tga is missing
    21:44:05.548 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map_slave.tga is missing
    21:44:05.549 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_england.tga is missing
    21:44:05.571 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/leader_pic_england.tga is missing
    21:44:09.254 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rwm is missing
    21:44:09.254 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map.rwm is missing
    21:44:09.255 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_battle.txt is missing
    21:44:09.255 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rwm is missing
    21:44:09.256 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rbm is missing
    21:44:09.256 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.wfc is missing
    21:44:09.333 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 9, column 5
    couldn't find rebel faction(Tasmanian_Rebels), going to set it to (gladiator_uprising)
    21:44:09.334 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 18, column 5
    21:44:09.334 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 27, column 5
    21:44:09.334 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 36, column 5
    21:44:09.334 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 45, column 5
    21:44:09.335 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 54, column 5
    couldn't find rebel faction(Sydney_Rebels), going to set it to (gladiator_uprising)
    21:44:09.335 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 63, column 5
    21:44:09.335 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 72, column 5
    couldn't find rebel faction(Western_Rebels), going to set it to (gladiator_uprising)
    21:44:09.335 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 81, column 5
    21:44:09.842 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/historic_events.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:44:09.843 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/historic_events.txt is missing
    21:44:09.846 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <factionleader> fired
    21:44:09.882 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:44:09.901 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt is missing
    21:44:13.805 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/quotes.txt.strings.bin is missing
    21:44:13.810 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/text/quotes.txt is missing
    21:44:13.999 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:14.001 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:15.045 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:15.671 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/radar_map_background.tga is missing
    21:44:15.676 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0008_UI_Panel_Construction_Tab_Trigger> fired
    21:44:15.718 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_ambassador.rum is missing
    21:44:15.721 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_scroll.rum is missing
    21:44:15.724 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_ambassador.rum is missing
    21:44:15.726 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_scroll.rum is missing
    21:44:15.728 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_ambassador.rum is missing
    21:44:15.730 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    21:44:15.733 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_spy.rum is missing
    21:44:15.735 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    21:44:15.737 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_spy.rum is missing
    21:44:15.739 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    21:44:15.741 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_spy.rum is missing
    21:44:15.743 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    21:44:15.747 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_assassin.rum is missing
    21:44:15.749 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    21:44:15.751 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_assasin.rum is missing
    21:44:15.753 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    21:44:15.755 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_assasin.rum is missing
    21:44:15.757 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    21:44:15.759 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northern_princess.rum is missing
    21:44:15.761 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess_northern.rum is missing
    21:44:15.763 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_princess.rum is missing
    21:44:15.765 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess_southern.rum is missing
    21:44:15.768 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/northen_merchant.rum is missing
    21:44:15.770 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    21:44:15.772 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/southern_merchant.rum is missing
    21:44:15.774 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    21:44:15.776 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_merchant.rum is missing
    21:44:15.778 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_hand.rum is missing
    21:44:15.781 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/catholic_priest.rum is missing
    21:44:15.784 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    21:44:15.787 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/catholic_bishop.rum is missing
    21:44:15.789 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    21:44:15.792 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/catholic_cardinal.rum is missing
    21:44:15.795 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    21:44:15.796 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/orthodox_priest.rum is missing
    21:44:15.799 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    21:44:15.801 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/orthodox_bishop.rum is missing
    21:44:15.804 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    21:44:15.806 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/orthodox_patriarch.rum is missing
    21:44:15.808 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    21:44:15.810 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/muslim_iman.rum is missing
    21:44:15.812 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    21:44:15.814 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/pope.rum is missing
    21:44:15.817 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    21:44:15.818 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/heretic.rum is missing
    21:44:15.821 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_staff.rum is missing
    21:44:15.822 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/witch.rum is missing
    21:44:15.824 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess_northern.rum is missing
    21:44:15.826 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/inquisitor.rum is missing
    21:44:15.828 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_book.rum is missing
    21:44:15.830 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_general_northern.rum is missing
    21:44:15.834 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.836 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_general_northern.rum is missing
    21:44:15.839 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.842 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_general.rum is missing
    21:44:15.845 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.847 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/aztec_general.rum is missing
    21:44:15.850 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.853 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_captain_northern.rum is missing
    21:44:15.856 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.859 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/late_captain_northern.rum is missing
    21:44:15.864 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.867 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/islamic_captain.rum is missing
    21:44:15.869 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.870 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/aztec_captain.rum is missing
    21:44:15.873 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.877 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/princess.rum is missing
    21:44:15.878 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_princess.rum is missing
    21:44:15.883 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/merchant.rum is missing
    21:44:15.884 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_merchant.rum is missing
    21:44:15.889 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/priest.rum is missing
    21:44:15.891 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/priest.rum is missing
    21:44:15.895 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/bishop.rum is missing
    21:44:15.896 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/bishop.rum is missing
    21:44:15.900 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/cardinal.rum is missing
    21:44:15.902 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/cardinal.rum is missing
    21:44:15.905 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/diplomat.rum is missing
    21:44:15.907 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/diplomat.rum is missing
    21:44:15.911 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/spy.rum is missing
    21:44:15.913 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/spy.rum is missing
    21:44:15.917 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/assassin.rum is missing
    21:44:15.918 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/assassin.rum is missing
    21:44:15.921 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_barb_general_high.rum is missing
    21:44:15.924 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.926 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/barb_strat_map_captain.rum is missing
    21:44:15.928 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.930 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_carthage_general_high.rum is missing
    21:44:15.932 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.935 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/carthage_strat_captain.rum is missing
    21:44:15.936 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.938 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_eastern_general_high.rum is missing
    21:44:15.940 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.942 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_eastern_lesser_general.rum is missing
    21:44:15.943 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.945 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_egyptian_general.rum is missing
    21:44:15.946 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.948 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_egyptian_lesser_general.rum is missing
    21:44:15.949 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_axe.rum is missing
    21:44:15.951 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_greek_general_high.rum is missing
    21:44:15.954 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.956 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_greek_lesser_general.rum is missing
    21:44:15.957 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.960 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/officer_roman_general_high.rum is missing
    21:44:15.961 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.963 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/strat_roman_lesser_general.rum is missing
    21:44:15.965 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.967 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/unit_rebel_greater_general_high.rum is missing
    21:44:15.969 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.971 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/unit_roman_peasant_high.rum is missing
    21:44:15.972 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/shadow_model_sword.rum is missing
    21:44:15.975 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    21:44:15.976 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.977 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    21:44:15.977 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.978 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    21:44:15.979 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.980 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    21:44:15.981 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.982 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    21:44:15.983 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.984 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_greek.rum is missing
    21:44:15.985 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.986 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_dhow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.987 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.988 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_dhow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.989 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.990 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    21:44:15.991 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.992 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    21:44:15.993 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.994 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    21:44:15.995 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.996 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    21:44:15.997 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:15.998 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    21:44:15.999 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:16.000 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    21:44:16.001 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:16.002 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    21:44:16.002 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:16.004 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    21:44:16.004 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:16.005 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_galley.rum is missing
    21:44:16.006 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:16.007 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    21:44:16.008 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:16.009 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    21:44:16.010 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:16.011 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    21:44:16.011 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:16.013 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_cog.rum is missing
    21:44:16.013 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/navy_roman_shadow.rum is missing
    21:44:16.014 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/character_pontus.rum is missing
    21:44:16.016 [system.io] [warning] open: models_strat/general_pontus.rum is missing
    21:44:17.849 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/radar_map_background.tga is missing
    21:44:22.301 [system.io] [warning] open: data/models_strat/residences/textures/NE_ship_dock.TGA.dds is missing
    21:44:22.392 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/water.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:22.424 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tile_models/alpha_pages/mountain_mask.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:22.459 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tree_models/textures/conifer_01.TGA.dds is missing
    21:44:22.461 [system.io] [warning] open: data/terrain/aerial_map/tree_models/textures/conifer_winter.TGA.dds is missing
    21:44:22.485 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/water_surface.tga.dds is missing
    21:44:23.139 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War hat einen unbestimmten Fehler entdeckt und wird jetzt beendet.
    Last edited by Nevada; September 29, 2007 at 02:49 PM.

Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

OK for now put the factions back the way they were. Lets get all your cities renamed properly before you go any farther. Once all your cities are right then you can try to get the display names of rebeles changed if you wish.

You need to change all three files at the same time.
    Your entries should look like this:

In descr_regions.txt
    North_Island Name of the region
    Wellington Name of the city
    england Default faction owner
    English_Rebels Name of the rebels
    212 198 206 RGB color in map_regions
    tobacco, coal, america, no_pirates, no_brigands
    religions { catholic 90 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 5 heretic 5 }

In imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt:
    The part in brackets has to match the text in descr_regions.txt exactly, the part outside the brackets is what is displayed as text.

{North_Island}North Island
    {Wellington}Wellington

In descr_strat.txt:
    {
    level village
    region North_Island Must exactly match the text in descr_regions.txt

year_founded 0
    population 800
    plan_set default_set
    faction_creator aztecs
    building
    {
    }
    }

If you want to add a new rebel description then you need to copy descr_rebel_factions.txt from your main data folder to the MapClass data folder and make an entry for them.

Here is a vanilla entry:
    rebel_type Armenian_Rebels Rebel faction name
    category peasant_revolt
    chance 3
    description Armenian_Rebels
    unit Armenian Archers
    unit Armenian Archers
    unit Armenian Cavalry
    unit SE Spear Militia
    unit Southern Peasants

Then you need to copy rebel_factions_descr.txt from the original data/text folder to the MapClass/data/text folder and convert it with Alpacas string.bin convertor. Then add the entries:

The part in brackets has to match descr_rebel_factions.txt exactly, the part outside the brackets is what is displayed in the game.

{Anatolian_Rebels}Anatolian Rebels
    {Arab_Rebels}Arab Rebels
    {Armenian_Rebels}Armenian Rebels

so, it works now and i'll post a few screens (the map doesn't look that well cause i wanted as many different ground_types as possible.....) and i took the Saharan Rebels for my new rebels because they have some black units, so i can simulate the Aboriginees in battles.

at first the Area around Sydney:

then Tasmania:

Then New Sealand (I took there only low mountains, but that doesn't seem to change anything else than the color):

and last but not least a little dialogue between King willi and a nameless rebel:

a few seconds after:

I hope you like it!
    (the map and the cartoon)

Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

lol Funny

Did you add roads to all your regions?
    Last edited by GrnEyedDvl; September 30, 2007 at 09:09 AM. Reason: typo

yes and i didn't have problems or "three roads in one"

and with my map of eastern europe and the balck sea, I'm ready with the ground types of turkey and Caucasia

Tiro

(off-topic)

lol Nevada we really should make an AAR about Bill Empire Vs. 'Nameless' Rebels one of these days

]·..·' c o m e t o t h e w i R 3 d '·..·[

yes, i have the idea to make s cartoon from yours!

today i was working on my eastern european map, and i placed there a few forests, but they don't appear on the map.
    what can i do?

Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Did you delete map.rwm before you restarted it?

ok, i give up .. what am i doing wrong?

Code:
    19:21:04.388 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/base/map.rwm is missing
    19:21:04.388 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_battle.txt is missing
    19:21:04.388 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rwm is missing
    19:21:04.389 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.rbm is missing
    19:21:04.389 [system.io] [warning] open: MapClass/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map.wfc is missing
    19:21:04.418 [script.err] [error] Script Error in MapClass/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt, at line 6, column 1
    Couldn't find region name 'Wellington_Province' in stringtable
    19:21:04.710 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    Code:
    {Wellington}Wellington
    {Wellington_Province}Wellington Region
    {Sydney}Sydney
    {Sydney_Province}Sydney Region
    {Adelaide}Ade
    {Adelaide_Province}Adepro
    {Brisbane}Brissy
    {Brisbane_Province}BrisPro
    {Darwin}Dar
    {Darwin_Province}Darpro
    {Hobart}Tassy
    {Hobart_Province}Tassypro
    {Perth}Sandy
    {Perth_Province}SandyPro
    {Melbourne}Mel
    {Melbourne_Province}Melpro
    {Christchurch}Kiwi
    {Christchurch_Province}KiwiPro
    {Moresby}PNG
    {Moresby_Province}PNGpro
    Code:
    ;
    ; regions list
    ;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Wellington_Province
    	Wellington
    	england
    	English_Rebels
    	212 198 206
    	tobacco, coal, america, no_pirates, no_brigands
    	religions { catholic 0 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 100 heretic 0 }
    Darwin_Province
    	Darwin
    	scotland
    	English_Rebels
    	20 25 225
    	atlantic, explorers_guild
    	religions { catholic 90 orthodox 0 islam 0 pagan 5 heretic 5 }
    Melbourne_Province
    	Melbourne
    	denmark
    Code:
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ; >>>> start of factions section <<<<
    faction	england, balanced smith
    ai_label		 catholic 
    denari	10000
    denari_kings_purse	2500
    settlement
    {
    	level village
    	region Wellington_Province

year_founded 0
    	population 800
    	plan_set default_set
    	faction_creator england
    }

character	William, named character, male, leader, age 50, x 109, y 147 
    traits Factionleader 1 , GoodCommander 1 , Intelligent 2 , VictorVirtue 3 , PublicFaith 2 , BattleDread 2 , StrategyDread 2 , ReligionStarter 1 
    army
    unit		NE Bodyguard				exp 1 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
    I delete the map file and string.bin file each attemp.

R
    Last edited by Rorarii; October 02, 2007 at 04:50 AM.
    oOo

Rome 2 refugee ...

oOo

no, i didn't destroy it as i included mountains and it worked, so i thought it was like "you can do it, but you don't have to"

Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Some things will work without deleting that file, most wont. I delete it every time I make a change.

Rorarii,
    It looks right to me too. Are you sure you deleted both files??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast