Thread: question!

Default question!

guys this is a relly awsom mod you came up with just..
    Well
    its a lil un develpoed dont ya think?
    i mean some things are still not good i mean i cant open a campagin and it shows the map or rome total war...
    and when a general dies i get some pics from rome...
    besides all that in the costume battle when i choese an army each unit gets only half of its men!small battles...
    when will you get a fix?

Default Re: question!

For the campaign, there aren't at the moment. For your problem with battles, it isn't a bug, just change in your settings the battles size to "huge"...

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

thx
    hum any idea when will the update come out and what will be new?

I don't know, but in the last holidays, I've hear to christmas, but I don't think at the moment if it's still actual...

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

well hum is the mod active?

Yes, sure, but I've leave the team, I don't know in what phase the development is...

The new team members are actually Diviciaco and High_Templar, and it's possible Sinople.
    But I think the project will continue.

ok..
    thx for your time

Hi,

Campaign is actually in conception.

Cheers.
    May Buddha's wisdom be with you...
    High_Templar : Leader of Battles of Asia Mod and Leader of Battles of Kingdoms Mod