Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: keep up the work chaps

Default keep up the work chaps

this mod could be a real go getter if you carry on this way. i hope you dont loose faith in this mod as i really like the looks of it. i went to the trouble of reinstalling my RTW since id not got a clean copy left. i lost my RTR saves just for this mod :O.

i wish you the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered.

Default Re: keep up the work chaps

i went through my entire years of high school and this mod still isn't up. Hopefully its done soon.
    Without a sign, his sword the brave man draws, and asks no omen but his country's cause

Liberalism is a mental disorder

Hope Dies Last...

spirit_of_rob's Avatar The force is my ally

Quote Originally Posted by Lavastein View Post
    i went through my entire years of high school and this mod still isn't up. Hopefully its done soon.
    Ah hyperbole dont you just love it
    Former Skinner/Modeller for EB Former Skinner/Modeller for Hegemonia

Patrician Opifex under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I and patron of the Opifex Tone

I think this mod will be of very high-quality, it looks great and it seems that there is lots of ambition behind it. I hope it will be released soon---I'm definetly looking forward to it.
    http://www.teamlizard.net
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Currently playing: EB 0.8 Baktria
    Hegemonia City States RTW:BI Modification

"Fortune favours the bold."

Aetius's Avatar Vae victis

Quote Originally Posted by Lavastein View Post
    Same here...I want it more than sex now.
    Blut und Boden

no, not really^^ but i really want to play the game. At the moment im fascinated of syracusian history and i really look forward to play as them

Nikron's Avatar Senator

I dont play RTW anymore, becouse of this mod. Cant play other mods, coz I felt in love with this mod.
    Last edited by Nikron; September 30, 2007 at 04:15 AM.

True love needs time Nikron.

Its better to be in love for a long time, without getting the girl, than to have the love fulfilled initially. The best part is to wait. The same goes for full conversions (lol).

Nikron's Avatar Senator

Yes u are right PriestLizard, but im going through great suffering, and this is not good. .....Zeus, hear my plea and help me playing this mod...Dooohhh i forget, Gods cant fulfill wishes that have to do with love....Is a wishful thinking....Guys, any idea for the release?? I want to prepare myself for the appointment. Have a nice day all of u....

I'm rather new to these boards and even more new to this HCS forum... but what I can tell is that the moderator(s) dont seem to be too happy about questions related with release date or other things like that.

So just try to be patient and dont think about it too much. Its done when its done and thats the way its going to be. Find another mod which can make you busy untill HSC is done.

When talking about a date, I dont expect this mod to be released soon. Not this year I guess. Its still all OK as long as the final result, when its released in the end, is as good as everyone expects. So I suggest that the creators of HCS take the time they need to finish this.

Oh, no problem at all ! After all i'm not really too happy with the whole part of unexplained -mysterious-waiting for 1-2-or even3?-more years So let's forget about it and concentrate our interest in other competitive mods or the upcoming Empire-and its mods-..Good advice really.

Nikron's Avatar Senator

Yes, u r right guys, but i dont think that we have to wait more than 3 or 4 months. The moderators are very experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikron View Post
    Yes, u r right guys, but i dont think that we have to wait more than 3 or 4 months. The moderators are very experienced.
    we will see
    Without a sign, his sword the brave man draws, and asks no omen but his country's cause

Liberalism is a mental disorder

Paul d's Avatar Praepositus

wow they still working on this? I haven't been following long enough to understand this fanaticism.

Quote Originally Posted by PriestLizard View Post
    True love needs time Nikron.

Its better to be in love for a long time, without getting the girl, than to have the love fulfilled initially. The best part is to wait. The same goes for full conversions (lol).
    Dude... I don´t know how old or rather experienced you are... but I would like to know: Does your statement count for the case that the girl/full conversion knows about ones feelings or not... or maybe both?

I just ask because I´m in a position that forces me to wait for both: a girl and the mod...

And I´m also afraid, that if I get rewarded in one case I might forget the other...

Damn it...

Zeus, hear my plea and help me playing this mod...Dooohhh i forget, Gods cant fulfill wishes that have to do with love....Is a wishful thinking...
    Dude... is that really so? What a pity... all the prayers for nothing...
    "Most people are like a leaf which is blown and turning around through the air,and wavers, and tumbles to the ground.
    But others, a few, are like stars, they go on a fixed course, no wind reaches them, in themselves they have their law and their course."

Siddhartha in Siddhartha by Herman Hesse, Chapter Six

Quote Originally Posted by Argyri View Post
    Dude... I don´t know how old or rather experienced you are... but I would like to know: Does your statement count for the case that the girl/full conversion knows about ones feelings or not... or maybe both?

I just ask because I´m in a position that forces me to wait for both: a girl and the mod...
    I'm 24 and I used to be quite "flexible" with girls. If a girl doesnt want me, ok take another... I drastically changed my opinion about this though. And of course this has an influence to my attibute towards full conversions too... ^^

The question if the girl/full conversion knows about your feelings doesnt matter at all, at least thats my opinion. It might change the situation, make it slightly harder or something -- but in the end it comes down to your ability to stand with the situation, to not give up and stay patient.

However I think the fact that the girl/full conversion knows that we are waiting just makes the situation more "true" and "honest", even though it might result in a harder challenge. Now the mod makers know we are desperately waiting for the mod to be released... that might put them in a stressful situation and maybe they dont feel "fun" with it anymore and will cancel the project. That'd be bad -- but we'd have to deal with this situation too.

Developing patience is always good. This counts for girls and full conversions too (lol ). Read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoicism
    Only fools rush -- and only fools try to force others to rush.

And I´m also afraid, that if I get rewarded in one case I might forget the other...

Damn it...

Nikron's Avatar Senator

In fact mine was just a joke. I dont pray for a mod. And dont let urself to fall in love with a girl, coz if the girl dont want to stay with u, u will go throgh many sufferings, and u'll not think of nothing. In situations like this, people forget school, friends, family and think only to a stupid ******. I felt in love when i was 10 yo and i still dont believe how does it happened. In everyday life im very cold with people, but to be honest i still think for that girl a little bit, coz i not meeting her for 3 years. Sorry for the love debate ....

I think the mod makers will be happy that we discuss about love instead of argueing about a release date

Yes, being desperately in love with a girl might make you forget about other things and it might make you suffer too. But its a chance to learn how to deal with situations like this. Its a chance to train yourself: to be patient, to be self-confident enough to face a challenge like that.

It will make you more stronger so you can face difficult situations. If you train yourself in these situations, others will be much easier to accept and to stand. Thats what I was talking about.

Hmm, I'm too tired to write more now. 1 AM my time now... wish you all the best, whoever might read this, cu all

And dont let urself to fall in love with a girl, coz if the girl dont want to stay with u, u will go throgh many sufferings, and u'll not think of nothing. In situations like this, people forget school, friends, family and think only to a stupid ******.
    That´s a true word... hard to understand how one can find his other half though...

Quote Originally Posted by PriestLizard View Post
    I think the mod makers will be happy that we discuss about love instead of argueing about a release date
    Well... anyway, thanks for the encouragement...
    "Most people are like a leaf which is blown and turning around through the air,and wavers, and tumbles to the ground.
    But others, a few, are like stars, they go on a fixed course, no wind reaches them, in themselves they have their law and their course."

Siddhartha in Siddhartha by Herman Hesse, Chapter Six

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast