Thread: New development info

alpaca's Avatar Harbinger of saliva

Default New development info

Hey guys,
    I just wanted to let you know that development for Italia Invicta is now being opened up to allow the community a larger level of both influence and participation in the development process. For more info see this: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=123617

So why am I telling you this? Of course it also applies to Anno Domini, however this mod is pretty much on hold right now. Since I can't develop two mods at the same time and decided some while ago to concentrate on II, I would only resume work on this mod as leader and not actually get my hands dirty right now.
    You can already make suggestions about it though, and if there's sufficient interest (just yell here) I'll also open some development topics here. However it will probably still take a fair while before I can seriously resume work on the Europe scenario (unless Re Berengario returns, but as of now I don't give that high chances unfortunately)

No thing is everything. Every thing is nothing.

Default Re: New development info

Hey, I'm pretty new to MTW and I am currently using this mod's map to kind of mess around. I really like it's setup. I also like some of the concepts behind the development ideas. If I can help I"d love to try.

alpaca's Avatar Harbinger of saliva

Default Re: New development info

Quote Originally Posted by Raum ul Amon View Post
    Hey, I'm pretty new to MTW and I am currently using this mod's map to kind of mess around. I really like it's setup. I also like some of the concepts behind the development ideas. If I can help I"d love to try.
    Well since I didn't start working on AD yet, you'd have to get busy yourself.
    If you can show me some new stuff I'm sure Re Berengario would be fine if I gave you the last dev version he worked on so you can improve it together with us.

No thing is everything. Every thing is nothing.