Thread: Americans: Do you think our job markets are oversaturated?

Default Americans: Do you think our job markets are oversaturated?

Hi all,

I think that virtually ALL job markets outside of nursing/medical fields ARE.

What are your views?

Comment away, Y'all!

hellas1

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Americans: Do you think our job markets are oversaturated?

Unemployment is at 4.6%. In short no.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill

Roy Batty's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Big War Bird View Post
    Unemployment is at 4.6%. In short no.
    Ah yes, but how many people with master's degrees are working as shift managers at MacDonald's?

I can't speak for all of the US, but in my state (MI) it certainly is. Then again we are an economical nightmare.
    The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
    H. L. Mencken

Ah yes, but how many people with master's degrees are working as shift managers at MacDonald's?
    Not any that I know of in New York. The McDonald's workers here are certified dropouts.

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

it depends by job market. i'm sure some are, like real estate agents, and others aren't like financial planners. You can't really know without absolutely sitting down and running through the numbers.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Farnan's Avatar Saviors of the Japanese
    Right behind you starring over your shoulder.

The Army is short some few hundred officers...
    “The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards.”

—Sir William Francis Butler

JP226's Avatar Dux Limitis

I almost went into the military. I came within a fraction of an inch of choosing the citadel and the Corps, but I couldn't give up those years. And those that do decide such an option definitely have my respect.
    Sure I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is Im not. I honestly feel that America is the best country and all other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.