Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Previews and Screenshots

Default Re: Previews and Screenshots

I just discovered this from Kingdom 2 thread in the Kingdoms section, 10 minutes ago. I love mini mods, and vanilla skins. I will be download this one soon. I wished for a 100 years war and Reconquest mod for a long time. Now my thirst will be quenched when I got enough time to download and try out this mod. Thank you. I thought I was alone in liking vanilla skins.
    Riddle me this, riddle me that:
    Who was my first commander?
    How many of me are active right now?
    And who drank a Delacourt '27 when received the commandership of me?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Nope, you're not.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

I prefer them to I think mods like SS and BC are good, but I just prefer the vanilla skins.

Mod is super and everything but why there isn' Serbia
    Serbia was the strongest country in period from 1200-1360
    Stronger then Byzantium and Hungary
    Why ??? If you read some books you will read that when on the throne was Car Dusan Silni Nemanjic, Serbia was the richest country in the Europe. While we have golden plate English people ate with own hands
    So i don't tell the mod is bad it is very very good but i just ask why there isn't Serbian
    Empire Serbia.... what was then England

LTC is Vanilla +awesome AI. There's no Serbia in vanilla, so there's no Serbia in LTC.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

This is a most excellant mod. Will download later on and try for myself. Good to see an Italian campaign for once.

PangeanSage's Avatar Laetus

I'd just like to say that the early era map for the roman/byzantine empire is historically inaccurate. After the battle of Manzikert the byzantine empire lost many of it's holdings in Anatolia. Here's a more historically accurate depiction of the ownings of the byzantine empire around 1080.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I get a plain white HUD while battle. Please help.

Yes, it can be a problem. What worked for me was: Go to the mod>Data>Ui folder. Then, backup and afterwards delete the "battle.sd" file. Tell me if it worked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12