Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Das Heilige Römische Reich- Bug Reports: PLEASE READ POST #1!

Default Re: Das Heilige Römische Reich- Bug Reports

Glad to help, Dimitri! I like what you are doing with this mod.

The names are a messy thing to change. I'm still trying to figure out how to get unicode letters to show in the marriage offers. Some letters, like Í and Ş won't show properly in when the marriage offer window pops up; but other unicode letters like ä or ü appear just fine. It may be an issue with the capital letters at the beginning, but there it no place in which to mod the thing! A shame, because it is the only real drawback to using proper letters for the Turkish factions and such.

If I had time, I would go through your name files and check; but I'm in the midst of trying to add some of the new resources from Kingdoms (like glassware and honey and salt) back into The Long Road. I'm amazed it took CA this long to add salt as a resource, considering it was often worth its weight in gold during the Middle Ages.

Thanks!

Names are only a minor issue in HRR - I guess (and hope) we solve the few bugs soon.

Maybe your problem with the capital letters has it's reasons in the font used? Maybe try swapping the one used in the marriage offer screen with an other one - there is a file somewhere that holds that info, although I never tried modding it. I even don't think that it will work, but who knows?

Thanks again and good luck with your modding projects!

Retired creator of 'Das Heilige Römische Reich' - Get v. 0.7 here.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Visit my homepage.
    --------------------------------------------
    Proud son of jimkatalanos, grandson of Garbarsardar and father of DerDiskusWerfer and HannibalExMachina.

I don't know if this is really a bug but, if you place your army on the bridge between the Clermont region and Lyon region, the army on the one side is stuck on a hill and cannot move, and the other army can only go across the bridge and can't attack them, if somone can tell me how to take a screenshot, i can show u.

theres a key called imp pant, pet sis, print pag one od them must be

then just paste it in paint, then save it
    "Proud to be a nationalist"
    "Bound to see the elimation of the Illuminati from this world"

jimmy spong's Avatar Campidoctor

cant run it , black DOS-like screen just blitzes and thats it it doesnt want to run

That happened to me at first, but it was because I didn't have Kingdoms installed.

Icon5 game wont start

i just donwloaded HRR and i tried to run it and a black screen pops up and then disappears then nothing happens how can i fix this

Please try to post bugs in the bugs report thread from now on
    -Icefrisco
    Last edited by Icefrisco; December 12, 2007 at 09:59 AM.

Default Re: game wont start

i had the same problem, it was because it was not installed in the right place
    its working now

Default Re: game wont start

Also make sure you have Kingdoms installed--I forgot once.

thanks and yea i do have kingdoms installed oh and sorry icefrisco
    Last edited by the_beer_baron; December 12, 2007 at 02:16 PM.

I guess you installed it into the wrong directory or you are using a digital retail (=downloaded) version of the game.

To check your M2 root directory, right-click your Medieval shortcut and select properties. There you should see a line called 'target directory' or something like that (maybe someone with an english version could help me out here...). This is the directoy you should use when installing the mod.

I hope this helped.

Retired creator of 'Das Heilige Römische Reich' - Get v. 0.7 here.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Visit my homepage.
    --------------------------------------------
    Proud son of jimkatalanos, grandson of Garbarsardar and father of DerDiskusWerfer and HannibalExMachina.

thanks it helped alot. and for the english version instead of root directory its "start in". and you can just copy the HRR folder from wherever you have it to the mods section of this folder and it will work. i cant wait to start it seems like a fun mod.

Graf von Watts's Avatar Laetus

I am not sure if this is a bug or if it was planned this way, and please forgive me if this was already posted as I had not read the other posts. Anyway, I am playing as Austria and my council of nobles request that I annex a provice that belongs to one of the other HRR members. I make the trade and then I suffer the Reichsacht. I am not at war and I did nothing agressive unless barganing or buying a province is agressive. Any thoughts on this?
    Im Namen des Vaters, des Sohnes und des Heiligen Geistes.

That might be a scripting error. Dimitri would know more about it then me. Thanks for informing me.

Default can you take Electoral voter thing

like ive played with one faction Bohemia

and im on like turn 35
    i was wondering is it just not possible for Bohemia leader to be the king?

Default Re: can you take Electoral voter thing

Hello! Welcome to twcenter and the HRR forums.

Well, to answer your question the current emperor must die before another emperor can be elected.

There is a problem with the Imperial Ban

I gave Jerusalem to Franconia, the emperor. And he promptly banned himself.

Also I bought Trier from Upper Lorraine, and I got banned as well.

Most likely not a bug but more due to the mod not being finished yet: My germans speak english (im lower lorraine
    Last edited by Korvash; December 29, 2007 at 11:36 AM.

Well, the first two problems are going to be changed in the next version. The third problem is that Dimitri_Harkov(mod leader) has the German version so the sounds are different.

Just so you know.

In the North American version of MTW2 the file to DL to is C:/Programs/SEGA/Medieval II Total War

for 64 bit and Vista users they need to put it in the X86 C:/Programs(X86)/SEGA/Medieval Total War II folder as the 64 bit folder is listed as C:/Programs

Just add a note on the download page.

That's the reason some get the 1 sec black screen then nothing.

Thank you! I will add that.