Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Das Heilige Römische Reich- Bug Reports: PLEASE READ POST #1!

vonckenLOTR's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Das Heilige Römische Reich- Bug Reports: PLEASE READ POST #1!

@Colos1987 the northern bug is an bug where the file is called Northren captain in place of Northern captain. and you also can try the tartaros fix(as i said before)

@Philippe-IV you can attack whenever you like. you need to wait a looooooong time before austria get's strong(it probably won't). it is to small. and a hint: watch your northern borders.....saxony has a real conquering mind

I know about the northern bug - except I don't know how to fix it.

And where can I find Tartaros' fix? All I found was a submod by him, but it's dl link is broken.

C

vonckenLOTR: Saxony is now destroyed :-D. It was bloody war. And Oborities are destroyed too (I attacked with "blitzkrieg" and took their three cities in one turn!). Now, I want to be the EMPEROR! But I must wait, until Heinrich die (or until I start war and kill him)...

JorisofHolland's Avatar Primicerius

I'd recommend you don't follow that second course. Outlawed dukes can't get Rex Romanorum, let a lone Imperator Augustus.
    The Enemy of Human Souls
    Sat grieving at the cost of coals;
    For Hell had been annexed of late,
    And was a sovereign Southern State.

Quote Originally Posted by Colos1987 View Post
    I know about the northern bug - except I don't know how to fix it.

And where can I find Tartaros' fix? All I found was a submod by him, but it's dl link is broken.

C

look a couple pages back.....

The game keeps crashing and it says it encountered an unspecified error. I have the steam version and I installed it to SteamApps/common/Medieval 2 Total War

mmmm....and the mod is installed in the same directory? and did you check the northren captain bug?

The game loads up and crashes a few seconds after, and yes it is installed in the same directory. And what about the northren captain bug?

Try this maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by ahafan View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm really impressed with this mod. I spent dozens of hours playing dHRR 0.7, but 0.8beta is just beautiful. Is the map bigger than in previous version (or it's just my impression). Really great work Guys. I'm looking forward to play v. 0.9.

I had problems with running v. 0.8, but i'm quite stubborn, co finally i got it work.

First of all, a did another reinstallation, what seems weird to me, cause i used my old zip file, which didn't work for the first 20 times. After that i got CTD almost at the end of campaign loading screen, so that was quite an advance.

I found a solution in For Whom the Bell Tolls's post and In data\models_strat\textures i made a copy of nothern_captain_obotrites.tga and renamed northern_captain_obotrites.tga.

One question: in mentioned folder i found another few files, that seems the same: nothern_captain_sweden (and bohemia, austria).

Game is running great now and according to software rule that if it's working, don't change it, i need your advice. Should i rename those files from above like i did with captain_obotrites file?

Konny gave link to file with fixed models_strat (link below), but it's not working.

http://www.filefront.com/15429637/models_strat.rar

If You think i should rename those files, please give a valid link.
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

All of my files are already named northern.

*thinking*

try the Tartaros fix, you can find it a couple pages back.

I'm having the same problem that a lot of people seem to be having. 0.7 works perfectly, but 0.8 CTDs at the splash screen. I've looked around for the Tartaros fix, but can't find it. If somebody could please take a minute to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. And I have tried multiple downloads and reinstalled multiple times.

Thanks

Install this submod. It includes the CTD fix and a whole bunch of other improvements.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ubmod-quot-MES
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

Thanks! I'm at the fire station with no Internet today, but will try this submod tomorrow. Hope it works. Thanks again!

Let us know how it goes!
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

thanks for promoting .
    maybe i will try to put all things together and release the music stuff, as this it is a free source with no commercial interests.

So far everything is working great! I'll let you know how it goes, but as of now I am off and running.

Thanks again guys

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    thanks for promoting .maybe i will try to put all things together and release the music stuff, as this it is a free source with no commercial interests.
    You mean you will finish your submod? Yes please!

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Version 0.8 (and possibly 0.7) has a Khazar unit that has no model or model entry in modeldB:

export_units: Cuman "Polyanitsi" - EDU: cum_girls_cav_a_sw - missing model: cum_girls_cav_a_sw_ug0

This will lead to battle crashes whenever this unit is involved. The unit is available via the core buildings, so chances of this are high.