Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battles of Asia is out !!!

Icon10 Battles of Asia is out !!!

Hi

I am proud to tell you you can download BoA here : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...82#post2177882

Cheers.
    May Buddha's wisdom be with you...
    High_Templar : Leader of Battles of Asia Mod and Leader of Battles of Kingdoms Mod

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Default Re: Battles of Asia is out !!!

I would download this but after high_templar started insulting the Ran no Jai team I told myself that I wouldn't download it as long as he was on the team

Turtules's Avatar Campidoctor

Yeah I definetly agree mate. high_templar that was under-handed.

Perhaps, u'll change opinion if u know RnJ team tried to make me banned from TW.org, Twcenter.net and TW.com with false proofs and accusations. But past is past and let the past behind us because time is to feast and not to war.
    Deep in my heart , i know u'll download BoA as soon u'll be tired to wait RnJ.
    High_Templar : Leader of Battles of Asia Mod and Leader of Battles of Kingdoms Mod

OMG you don't give up do you?

But past is past and let the past behind us because time is to feast and not to war.
    You obivously don't believe that because you've insulted them in the smae post

Perhaps, u'll change opinion if u know RnJ team tried to make me banned from TW.org, Twcenter.net and TW.com with false proofs and accusations.
    Only thing I can say is, well done to them. You used false proofs and accisations when you insulted their mod. I'd gladly wait for RnJ, at least their team showed some respect.

So give your opinion for you but stop coming here to destroy BoA reputation and mine. In this case stay in mute because it's annoying to receive posts like yours during one year.
    Yes, since one year the RnJ team has decided to send Taneda Santoka to insult BoA and his team 2 or 3 times per week on french communities.
    Ie : Taneda said “BoA is only for kids and not for adults who love history.” or “BoA have only Darth Vader clones armies” or “BoA is only a asian-taste project and not a historically correct one” etc.
    I'm fed up with the reputation I've because RnJ jealousy.
    Stop breaking the mood here with this kind of posts. Thank u.

Wild Bill Kelso's Avatar Protist Slayer

high_templar, I see you are taking the high road as always .
    Still here since December 2002
    At sometime I patronized all these old bums:Necrobrit, Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion,Kagemusha, and adopted these bums: Battle Knight, Obi Wan Asterixand Muizer

Yep he's great at that

Guys, please keep it civilised.
    RIP Calvin, you won't be forgotten.

I don't know about the past between the two mods but either way he put work into the mod and it deserves to be played, so I'll give it a shot.

thanks to Roman_Man#3 and Kamos32 for calming the situation. BoA is the hard work of one year and half and mainly only for community who love Japan and asia history.

Sincerely.

i played this game something 2 hours and it is good but u need to make campaign and historical battles.

Yesbut i was near completly alone to work on BoA. The problem is i'm specialized in texturing, modelling, units balacing and on 2D graphism. Personally i bought TW series just for custom and multiplayer battles and not at all for campaign mode. So i only made what i know perfectly. But you'll notice BoA is free so you can make a campaign yourself. We don't find anybody to program the campaign.

UpA campaign will be done by Diviciaco.

illl give it a try too mate, is it for 1,5?

and does it use mod switch and cam i still play online with that ?
    "Hoti to kratisto" - Alexander of Macedon

The 2.0 is released !
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=94975

I hope you will enjoy it !

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Try getting another member of the team to promote it?

Another member ? Sorry I don't understand what you want to say...

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Other than High_Templar who is causing a fuss. I'm sure it is a great mod, I am happy with SPQR but other members above are not giving it a fair shout because of high_templar, I did not see you. my apologies.

Still this stupid histories with Ran no Jidai ?
    No, High_Templar has let this mod in my hands. He's on another project.
    Ran no Jidai and Battles of Asia are differents, we can't compare them.
    So I hope now we will forget these stupid disputes.
    I don't want to enter in the details of these histories, I want only to continue a little the mod of my friend High_Templar, I don't want to hear speak about Ran no Jidai.

I hope you will understand what I want to say, I want to forget totally the past.

I let Ran no Jidai in peace, so I want they let me in peace.
    The subject is closed. Please, speak about Battles of Asia, if this mod interest someone...
    Last edited by Nelduin; January 26, 2008 at 04:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast