Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: BoA 2.0 - >>>DOWNLOAD LINKS<<<

Default Re: BoA - >>>DOWNLOAD LINKS<<<

cool! so with the installer it doesn't over write vanilla rome, right?

Yes.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Default Re: BoA - DOWNLOAD LINKS

Quote Originally Posted by dmo26 View Post
    game dont work on my rome 1.6 i did everythin wrigh 2 times i still cant play. problem starts at the main screen thers no prologe canpain etc just dots when i press the dot where campain should be its orginal tw 3 factions with europe map only the names are changed to japans. here are the images www.wrzuta.pl/img/middle/vNysnmMSpJ/2 http://www.wrzuta.pl/img/middle/sNxmMxCNGr/e
    im with you, i got the same problem... i hope they fix this cause i cant do anything in their mod
    "Proud to be a nationalist"
    "Bound to see the elimation of the Illuminati from this world"

So its only Custom battles?? I was hopeing for a Campaign version

Yeah, its only custom battles.

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

does this mod work for rome total war gold edition? Because when I try to install 1.5 it ways unable to install because of gold edition!!!

well gold edition already comes patched to 1.5, so yes it will work

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF

Updated ! Campaign released !

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Great news! TY for this release, guys! A lot of people have been waiting for a japanese full mod with a campaign.

molls's Avatar Campidoctor

wow, you even added new animations!

amazing work, maybe I'll do some PotW stuff about it

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

Greetings guys, do not work a file with musical Music Patch : (size : 120MB).
    It would be necessary to update a link.

Andor's Avatar Civis

Hi

The download is going already ...

I did not see the topic but this out totally Shogun is being built?

how come my game doesnt have a campaign. it only has the custom battles

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wrong mod blę, try M2TW next time!
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

Do the models still break the game? I played the bltw beta [using its Japanese type units] and it seamed ok, have you used their models as well as the buildings?

Sorry no insult meant to your models, but with the campaign version it may go into battles that use too many models and break the game.

cant wait to play it if its ok i loved shogun.
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

I think no, the CTD problems because of models isn't fixed... just launch again and load, it must work.

Quetzalcoatl just be sure to save often, and if you are concerned also turn down the unit size. The smallest size should never encounter problems, as you will never have too many models on map at once.

Also, it is less likely to happen in campaign mode as you are less likely to have multiple factions fighting in the same battle. Also, full stacks of units in campaign will often be depleted from previous battles, unlike custom battles.

Ok great, thanks chaps this will be awesome!
    Formerly quetzalcoatl. Proud leader of STW3 and member of the RTR, FATW and QNS teams.

So I have Chivalry Total War installed do i have to delete it to install BoA?

Hound of Ulster's Avatar Senator

Its mod-foldered...

yah a campaign mode
    'Only the Dead Have Seen the End of War' Plato

'Killing is Negotiating' A militiaman in 'Blackhawk Down'