Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: BoA 2.0 - >>>DOWNLOAD LINKS<<<

KozCDVI's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: BoA - DOWNLOAD LINKS

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Hassen Ibn Yasin View Post
    You must have another installation of Rome. To do that you have to copy the content of your Rome - Total War folder, except the XMG folder and the napoleonic folder. Then, create a new folder in "Program Files". Name it Battles of Asia and past your copy into. Then, install the mod in this Battles of Asia folder (follow the readme, you have some files to delete).

Tell me if you need more help.
    Will do..

“My mother taught me never to throw stones at cripples. My father taught me to aim for their heads.”
    - Ramsay Snow

6 Hours later and I can't get it to work...
    I noticed that the orginal 'packs' folder was missing one of the files I had to delete.

“My mother taught me never to throw stones at cripples. My father taught me to aim for their heads.”
    - Ramsay Snow

That's normal. It depends of the RTW you have (Glod Edition, Eras, etc...)
    What's your problem ? Post step by step what you have done, and if it's possible with screens. I help help you and it will work.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

This is how the folder I created looks. (Copied folders and files directly from RTW original folder to here)

- Ramsay Snow

Oh, I understand...

Open the folder "Battles of Asia v2.0". You will find the readme and another folder, "BoA v2.0". Open it. Then you will find two folders, "data" and "preferences". Copy these two folders. Return into you main folder "Rome - Total War" and past the files. Overwrite all. Then, delete the folder "Battles of Asia v2.0".

In fact, the "data" folder into "Battles of Asia v2.0\BoA v2.0" must erase the "data" folder into your main folder.

I hope you will understand. Sorry, that's true that the readme isn't clear.

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

All is well... Have copied folders 'data' and 'preferences' from subfoldr to take over the originals in the larger folder. Is working now!

My compliments. It is a fine game. What is out of tune is the Carthaginian voice I have come across.. xD

- Ramsay Snow

It was planned to add new japanese and chinese voice for the mod. He have always the voice, but we don't have the time and the people to add them.

I relly dont want to mess up my files

game dont work on my rome 1.6 i did everythin wrigh 2 times i still cant play. problem starts at the main screen thers no prologe canpain etc just dots when i press the dot where campain should be its orginal tw 3 factions with europe map only the names are changed to japans. here are the images www.wrzuta.pl/img/middle/vNysnmMSpJ/2 http://www.wrzuta.pl/img/middle/sNxmMxCNGr/e
    Last edited by dmo26; August 02, 2008 at 06:49 PM.

Jabbawockeez's Avatar Libertus

Nice Mod

when will BOA3 be released?
    will there be campaign mission?

Add Rep if you like my Sig

I have troubles with the installation of this mod. I have followed all the instructions like stated in this thread (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=176312)

When I start the game I see the mod image and afterwards the Total War logo. Then the screen freezes. If I press cntrl+alt+del I get back and then suddenly the intro sounds start. And I see the Avi Cunk Viewer screen. When I close the chunk viewer and press of the back at the total war it freezes. Can someone help me out with this problem.

Solved, just in case others might have similar problems let me write it down here.

In case your RTW with BoA mod freezes during early video scenes and you get a pop up of Avi Chunk Viewer, the problem is caused by a program called Avi Splitter which is most likely in your codecs package. To get rid of it you have to follow this guide:

http://www.free-codecs.com/guides/Ho...d_AX_files.htm

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Icon10 Re: BoA - DOWNLOAD LINKS

Coming Soon: The Battles of Asia Installer!

Submitted to Al-Hassen Ibn Yasin for final testing

Should helps those having problems installing.

hip63

Updated ! Thanks to hip63 we have new an installer executable.

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Is in installer music pack to? and hotfix?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

Yes, all is in it.

hip63's Avatar Give me some BASS!
    Patrician Artifex

Al-Hassen Ibn Yasin beat me to it, LOL

hip63
    Last edited by hip63; August 10, 2008 at 06:29 AM.

In fact, the hotfix is to re-turn on the banners, which was removed in the v2. But in you installer, you didn't added the preferences.txt from the v2, so the hotfix is obsolete with the installer. You just have to install the installer maked by hip63.

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

that why it taked so long there were new music

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.