Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BoA 2.0 - >>>DOWNLOAD LINKS<<<

Default Re: BoA - Download Links

No sorry, at the moment there are no plans.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

does this mod work for the GOLD EDITION?????????

maksimus's Avatar Ducenarius

Icon7 Re: BoA - Download Links

Very nice work
    “Give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole world.”

Quote Originally Posted by peavey View Post
    does this mod work for the GOLD EDITION?????????
    Sure, it work with RTW 1.5, and RTW Gold it's patched already to 1.5

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Is anybody having a slow download speed? Im dowloading at 16kb/s. I usually download at 70kb/s. I will have to wait like 9 hours of dowload.

I'm confused, is there a campaign to this mod, or does it only give custom battles?

Normally I would assume it has campaign also, but there is a sentence that high templar wrote that confuses me.

well i need some help installing it i followed the direction like over 5 times and so i had to unistall/reinstall 5 times becuz i wanted to start fresh each time.....witch is no problem uz it takes like 7 mins to install the game but no matter how many times i try it juz doesnt work....cud sombody mabey explain the direction a little more bettter....that juz might HELP thnx

You must have a fresh installation of RTW.
    Before install the mod, there are files (named in the Readme) to delete.
    When you have deleted these files, you can install the mod.
    If you have followed this etaps, the mod must work.
    No, there are no campaign planned at the moment.

Ok...so I followed the direction to the letter...but how do I start playing? There doesn't seem to be any .exe marker for me to click and start playing...(as in say Sanguo: Total War where they have their own marker with chinese sigils). So, to make a long complaint short, how do i start playing the mod once I've installed it?
    Does the Walker choose the path, or the Path the walker?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_of_Moria View Post
    Ok...so I followed the direction to the letter...but how do I start playing? There doesn't seem to be any .exe marker for me to click and start playing...(as in say Sanguo: Total War where they have their own marker with chinese sigils). So, to make a long complaint short, how do i start playing the mod once I've installed it?
    start RTW with the RTW short cut and there you go

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF

Icon9 Re: BoA - DOWNLOAD LINKS

Hi Great Work you guys did with your mods but I am having a problem in one in Battles of Asia in How To Instal Boa
    "1) Have a clean version of RTW 1.5 and rename it Battles of Asia - Total War

2) Go in Battles of Asia - Total War\Data\packs\ and delete :
    - patch_0.pak
    - patch_1.pak
    - ui_0.pak
    - ui_1.pak
    - battle_open.pak
    - game_init.pak

3) Go in Battles of Asia - Total War\Data\sounds\ and delete events.dat.

4) Extract Battles_of_Asia_v2.0.rar in Battles of Asia - Total War\ and replace all.

Cheers.

High Templar and His team."
    What you guys mean with replace all?l Replace data of Regular Rome with BOA? If I do that I neeed to wait 51 days! Thats not what I need to do rigth?

Default Re: BoA - DOWNLOAD LINKS

You must replace the content of the Battles of Asia - Total War folder by the content of the data folder from the archive. It requires only few minutes, not days .
    Last edited by Nelduin; July 03, 2008 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Hassen Ibn Yasin View Post
    You must replace the content of the Battles of Asia - Total War folder by the content of the data folder from the archive. It requires only few minutes, not days .
    What exactly does that mean? I'm in the same situation as the person that wrote this question. After I download the 500mb file that is BOA, do I extract all the files into my main Rome Total War folder? Is there an icon afterwards that I need to click on to execute the mod? Is there a shortcut that I need to create with to start it up? Please, more details and help is required!

Yes, you have to extract the content of the archive into the main RTW folder. To play the mod is the normal shortcut which appeare on the desk when you have installed the game.
    Tell me if you have other questions, I'm here for that

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Hassen Ibn Yasin View Post
    Yes, you have to extract the content of the archive into the main RTW folder. To play the mod is the normal shortcut which appeare on the desk when you have installed the game.
    Tell me if you have other questions, I'm here for that
    So I should copy my original Rome Total War shortcut, extract the BOA files into my main Rome Total War folder, and than after the extraction is done, click on the original Rome Total War icon to start BOA? And it should run like that? Can I still run my Rome Total War though if I have BOA installed? Can I have other mods such as Napoleonic Total War 2 installed and install this mod without problems? Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSoraKeyblade View Post
    So I should copy my original Rome Total War shortcut, extract the BOA files into my main Rome Total War folder, and than after the extraction is done, click on the original Rome Total War icon to start BOA? And it should run like that?
    Yes, that's the way.

Can I still run my Rome Total War though if I have BOA installed? Can I have other mods such as Napoleonic Total War 2 installed and install this mod without problems? Thanks for your help![/QUOTE]

You can't play the original RTW or another mod in the folder where you have installed BoA, but there is a way to play several mods one your computer.

You must create a new folder in "Program Files". Name it "Battles of Asia".
    Copy in this new folder "Battles of Asia" the content of your "Rome - Total War" folder (The original folder where the game is installed).
    Then, install the mod on the "Battles of Asia" folder.

PS: Have you already another mod installed at the moment ?

Alright, here is what I did so far.

I made an original copy of my Rome Total War folder, which, also consisted of Napoleonic Total War 2, because it didn't overwrite any of the Rome Total War 2 files and was in a separate folder. This will be named as, "Original Rome Total War Folder"

With that, I extracted the BOA file into a specific folder path, which, was my Rome Total War folder. Not ORM, but my regular untouched Rome Total War folder because I had though that extracting the BOA folder into this particular Rome Total War folder, it would overwrite and extract the mod. Once that's done, I click on my Rome Total War folder yet it still loads to Rome Total War? What gives?

Ok, we will work differently.

How many Rome - Total War folder you have ?

Post a screen of the content of all your differents Rome - Total War folders. I will explain you what you must do step by step. Be patient, I'm sure that soon you will play BoA

KozCDVI's Avatar Domesticus

Sorry, speak about warez is forbidden here.

I already have Napoleonic II and XGM... And I really want to play a Japanese-based mod such as this!! How can I do it all? I would be willing to depose Napoleonic for a while..
    Last edited by Nelduin; July 07, 2008 at 05:09 AM.

“My mother taught me never to throw stones at cripples. My father taught me to aim for their heads.”
    - Ramsay Snow

You must have another installation of Rome. To do that you have to copy the content of your Rome - Total War folder, except the XMG folder and the napoleonic folder. Then, create a new folder in "Program Files". Name it Battles of Asia and past your copy into. Then, install the mod in this Battles of Asia folder (follow the readme, you have some files to delete).

Tell me if you need more help.