Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: BoA 2.0 - >>>DOWNLOAD LINKS<<<

Default Re: BoA - Download Links

Thank u very much. I had problems with music patch hosting so it'll be reported to tomorrow. sorry
    May Buddha's wisdom be with you...
    High_Templar : Leader of Battles of Asia Mod and Leader of Battles of Kingdoms Mod

Does this mod make its own files, also maybe you could store your mod here at TWC but I'm not sure if there a file size restriction here.

Father Jack's Avatar expletive intended

This mod looks great! However please sort out the music patch link as megaupload says that it doesnt exist. Cheers

EDIT: Sorry i didnt see your reply. Awesome mod btw
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Am...i have lttle problem ..i finaly downloaded it ..but it doesen't work ...it still show juli and other factions and the game won't start ...i have to tell u that i have barbarian invasion with a forth age mod ..is this affecting it ?..or what is the prob ?

Yes, for the mod work, you must have a fresh version of RTW 1.5, it's possible if you have BI with a mod the installation doesn't work.

The best way is create a copy of the game RTW, or RTW + BI but without mod.
    Then, patch the game to the v1.5, and install the mod.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Updated with the music patch download link.
    High_Templar : Leader of Battles of Asia Mod and Leader of Battles of Kingdoms Mod

at last i've got the download

please upload it to filefront or any other site than megauploads ...cause it doesn't allow me to dw it

thank you

Axeman's Avatar Praepositus

Does this create a seperate installation or will those overwrite RTW vanilla

☻/ This is Muhammad.
    /▌  Copy and paste him
    / \ so as to commit horrible blasphemy!
    If there were a God, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt his existence. --Bertrand Russell

It's overwriting over RTW Vanilla. the Mooload-fileblase link is done for peoples who can't download on megaupload.

Quote Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
    lol...i finaly got megaupload working (i downloaded they're stupid spyware toolbar ) and after 78% download time witch took me 3 h ..now it's stuck and it wount' download so i have to wait another 380min before download again ...this is actualy funny )
    I must agree ..the toolbar that megaupload impose as a dw requirement contains spyware ...as many other toolbars do , even so - for the posibility to give your mod a try I did install it & went on to dw , even if I will have to make some spyware cleaning up after I'm done

on the other hand - the audio pach is innacesible 4 me ...besides the main pach link from megaupload , the rest are dead ...actually megaupload says the file/s are innacesible

about mooload.com - never heard of them before ...& now I know why - they use IP base filters - I used a tunnel to hide my ip & try to dw the audio pach & then the first link says request denied & the second is dead

please , please ...please add some filefront or other alternative dw locations
    thank you
    looking forward for some R & R in asian fashion , Jimmy Kay

Updated with new links for the main file on filefront and for music patch on megaupload and filefront.

thanks

As I found this mod, I was quick to download it, only to find out that nothing seem to work for me. I installed it, the custom battles exit me and send me back to the desktop. I only get to play for three seconds for custom battles before it exits thats only IF it loads into the game. It also crashes when I click begin battle after the general's speech, the same for quick battles and the campaign is nonexistant for me as clicking it to start sends me straight back to the menu. Can you tell me any ways to fix these issues or are these bugs that you'll eventually adress in your patch for the mod (if you make one)

Please offer me any solutions to my issues, This mod looks friggin sweet and I cant wait to play it.

I've already see this problem, but with a other mod...

You must be sure you have read the readme, there are .pak to delete before installing the mod.
    If you've already to this, try to delete the map.rwm in the data\world\map\base and data\world\map\battle and in all the repertory who is in data\word.

There a no campaign in the mod, only Battles personnalized !

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

cannot play in campaign mode

Quote Originally Posted by gargarensi View Post
    As I found this mod, I was quick to download it, only to find out that nothing seem to work for me. I installed it, the custom battles exit me and send me back to the desktop. I only get to play for three seconds for custom battles before it exits thats only IF it loads into the game. It also crashes when I click begin battle after the general's speech, the same for quick battles and the campaign is nonexistant for me as clicking it to start sends me straight back to the menu. Can you tell me any ways to fix these issues or are these bugs that you'll eventually adress in your patch for the mod (if you make one)
    Hi,

Apparently, you encounter CTDs. So if it exits in custom battles, and after 3 secs or in loads or after clicking “start battles”, it means 3 different things :
    1) You have problems with your graphic card because BoA new anims and high polys models. Try to up to date your graphical drivers or change your graphic card for a new one. Some of ours testers encountered this problem. You must understand that BoA has been made for computers which can support M2TW. If you have display problems with M2TW so you may have problems to display BoA because BoA have high polys models and no low polys models like in RTW vanilla. That's why BoA requires high performance computers. Unfortunatly, i know M2TW use a lot the graphic card and sometimes damages it, so if you're a M2TW player that's possible your graphic card is damaged (Many BoA testers who play with M2TW encountered this kind of CTDs problem).
    2) You miss the installation.
    3) You tried a too big battle with more than 6000 soldiers, and it had definatly bugged your version. You have to reinstall BoA till start.

There is no campaign actually. Quick battles doesn't work too.

Please read the FAQ thread before asking questions about the BoA content. Thank you.

Orthos, can you precise where and when it doesn't work?

Cheers.
    Last edited by high_templar; September 19, 2007 at 04:47 AM.

Updated with the new version. Don't forget to reinstall BoA v1.1 Official on a clean RTW 1.5 install and then reinstall the music patch.
    Cheers.

Civis

Great mod! Surely there will also be a campaign?

What about using the arrows from the Ran no Jidai instead of the vanilla ones?
    Last edited by Benny_DK; October 10, 2007 at 05:28 AM.