Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: BoA 2.0 - >>>DOWNLOAD LINKS<<<

Default Re: BoA 2.0 - >>>DOWNLOAD LINKS<<<

im just going back to desktop when ever i get to the opening of the game and actvie window always appear.... need help please

when i install this game ,when appears the cmd.exe file blocks help ??

Domesticus

Couple questions...

Is there a campaign with the 2.0 version thats not the campaign add-on, and are the Chinese and Mongols in the Campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Couple questions...

Is there a campaign with the 2.0 version thats not the campaign add-on, and are the Chinese and Mongols in the Campaign?
    I agree completely! Japanese for a little boring to play, it would be for the Chinese or Mongolian, or at least, they were in the company

Tiro

I think there was no campaign before the campaign add-on.
    Proud winner of the first XCmas contest of the Extended Cultures mod (XC)
    “War does not determine who is right - only who is left.” – Bertrand Russell
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
    “Where they burn books, they will ultimately burn people also.” – Heinrich Heine
    "You know you're a history fan when you still get upset thinking about the Library of Alexandria." – unknown

Prince of Epirus's Avatar Libertus

the campaign works fine but when i try to start a battle it CTD please help

Tiro

Don't save just before a battle. Remember BOA is known to be THE ctd mod.
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
    “Where they burn books, they will ultimately burn people also.” – Heinrich Heine
    "You know you're a history fan when you still get upset thinking about the Library of Alexandria." – unknown

What does mean the CTD MOD? Is it stable?

Tiro

It is quite stable if you use my patches. I conquered the whole map using them.
    Those patches fix the fact the creators forgot e.g. to make supporting software for the rebels.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Judge View Post
    Those patches fix the fact the creators forgot e.g. to make supporting software for the rebels.
    Thanks, dude... sorry, I really missed your post.

Default Re: BoA - Download Links

i download it and when the game start appears the image and the game don't run what i shall do

i think the problem is the game is from Steam. and for my game is a gold edition he does'nt support mods but ohers did'it but i not, there is few information about haw install the game.
    please how install the game because the instruction are useless

this mod does not work. i say that because Always when the game starts appears that initial image and then desktop. someone can help me

Quote Originally Posted by The_Judge View Post
    The_Judge, where are your patches?