Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BoA - Bugs Reports

Default Re: BoA - Bugs Reports

I can't say anything more... if you followed the installation steps, and if you have RTW 1.5 it must work. Then it appears that for people who have steam that often the mod don't work... I don't know why, and I don't know how to do. Sorry

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Hi, I can't wait to play the mod but after installation, I clicked the BoA shortcut and it said "cannot locace the CD rom and please insert the correct CD rom". I thought it was crack problem but I copied the crack 1.5, still didn't work. Can anyone tell did I miss something?

I solved the above problem but another annoying thing arose, I can't enter battles (both custom and compainge) because of crash. I'm totally out of breath T_T any helps?

Hi, I m new user. I've just installed the game BoA v.2.0 and it generally work. But when I accept marriage proposal or adopt general my new family`s member die. How do i fix this?

Download the quick fix in the first page of Download Thread.

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Thanx, now work great.

hi i installed everything but when i play custom battles when i press start battle it says sth like the memory can't be read and the game freezes.... why does that happen???

To Karou23:I have the same prob and after a few tries, I uninstalled BoA and install Three Kingdoms mod, lol

Hi Chikubi,

does the three kingdoms mod work? can you give me the link? thanks in advance

Lord Dakier's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Three Kingdoms is a completey different mod. Please stay ontopic.
    We Came, We Saw, We Ran Away!

Hi people,
    I too have been having a problem with CTDs in BoA. They happen whenever I try to load a battle - whether from the "Quick Battle" link, a Custom Battle, or when I attempt to fight a battle "in person" from the campaign map. There is never an error message, just a CTD. I have Rome TW Gold installed from the discs.

There is no question my system can handle the mod (6 GB Ram, Pentium duo 2.6 Ghz, Nvidia G210 with 512 MB video memory). The only thing I can think of is that the mod is somehow not fully compatible with Windows Vista 64 bit (as I had the mod installed on a Vista 32 bit system, and everything worked). Hope this is NOT the problem, or I'll have to pass on this great mod.

Lord Drake's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by DonDiego256 View Post
    Hi people,
    I too have been having a problem with CTDs in BoA. They happen whenever I try to load a battle - whether from the "Quick Battle" link, a Custom Battle, or when I attempt to fight a battle "in person" from the campaign map. There is never an error message, just a CTD. I have Rome TW Gold installed from the discs.

There is no question my system can handle the mod (6 GB Ram, Pentium duo 2.6 Ghz, Nvidia G210 with 512 MB video memory). The only thing I can think of is that the mod is somehow not fully compatible with Windows Vista 64 bit (as I had the mod installed on a Vista 32 bit system, and everything worked). Hope this is NOT the problem, or I'll have to pass on this great mod.
    I get the same problem in XP.
    I installed the mod, the campaign add-on and the quickfix, but custom battles don't work(the game just crashes while loading) and when I try to fight a campaign battle it loads but crashes when it zooms in toward my troops. (I think it's the general that is doing it, but not sure)

It doesn't give me any error message, just that it needs to close.

I play RTWG btw.

Darkness beyond twilight
    Crimson beyond blood that flows
    Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows
    I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand
    before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand
    Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed
    by the power you and I possess

I have exactly the same problem! Help please!

First of all, Thank you team for this great mod - it's really nice to play old shogun)

But there are some bugs:

1) Strange single player menu (1,2,3,4 shots).
    2) Strange campaign window, there are only 3 roman houses (5).
    3) Strange description of historical battles (completely roman and someroman names in custom (as Illyrian plains, etc) (6).
    4) CTD with historical and custom battles and campaign (not provincial Shogun, Shogun is ok, but still it would be nice to rename "provincial" in "shogun" in menu, I mean at the bottom of the screen).
    5) Advisor becomes active allways, as I click any city.
    6) Occuring windows are full of roman text, it is little bit unexpected to hear about Olymp and hellens.
    7) Something strange with money, I have too much money, every battle makes me much more rich, is it ok?
    8) Part of my settlements are automaged and there is no way to switch it of.
    9) There are greek faces in negotiation menu.
    10) Not bug, but suggestion: I don't think, than landbridges are good idea - in original Shogun there was no fleet, so developers was forced to make them. So, imo, it is better to remove them.

I've installed v 2.0, addon and fix.
    Last edited by Svyatoslav; January 17, 2010 at 03:59 PM.

Michelet's Avatar Civis

i have a problem with a campaign script, when i start a game, the women appears and there is a info to click below her portrait/foto - i do it , i click to show me how, and others and nothing happens after that, she is still attacking me with her photo

how to solve it?, help me please

Lord Drake's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Michelet View Post
    i have a problem with a campaign script, when i start a game, the women appears and there is a info to click below her portrait/foto - i do it , i click to show me how, and others and nothing happens after that, she is still attacking me with her photo

how to solve it?, help me please
    I get that too, but I forgot about with the crashing.

Darkness beyond twilight
    Crimson beyond blood that flows
    Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows
    I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand
    before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand
    Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed
    by the power you and I possess

Please help me when I go in the game then the game just trowh me out so I cant start the game please help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Svyatoslav View Post
    First of all, Thank you team for this great mod - it's really nice to play old shogun)

But there are some bugs:

1) Strange single player menu (1,2,3,4 shots).
    2) Strange campaign window, there are only 3 roman houses (5).
    3) Strange description of historical battles (completely roman and someroman names in custom (as Illyrian plains, etc) (6).
    4) CTD with historical and custom battles and campaign (not provincial Shogun, Shogun is ok, but still it would be nice to rename "provincial" in "shogun" in menu, I mean at the bottom of the screen).
    5) Advisor becomes active allways, as I click any city.
    6) Occuring windows are full of roman text, it is little bit unexpected to hear about Olymp and hellens.
    7) Something strange with money, I have too much money, every battle makes me much more rich, is it ok?
    8) Part of my settlements are automaged and there is no way to switch it of.
    9) There are greek faces in negotiation menu.
    10) Not bug, but suggestion: I don't think, than landbridges are good idea - in original Shogun there was no fleet, so developers was forced to make them. So, imo, it is better to remove them.

I've installed v 2.0, addon and fix.
    Same problem here, did everything as the instructions said to do.

after the installation of the campaign add on and the bugfix, is normal tath I can't play anymore custom battles?
    Last edited by ♔Lord Sean Cappone♔; February 25, 2010 at 01:55 PM.

No it's not normal. Players, is Sean the only man who encounters this bug ?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast