Thread: Wounded again ... and again ... and ...

Default Wounded again ... and again ... and ...

First off: Great mod!

I got a question though: How come that every time (well, almost) I auto-resolve a battle the general in question becomes wounded. Is that a side-effect of the decreased bodyguard?

cheers/EoE

Socal_infidel's Avatar PDER Piper

Default Re: Wounded again ... and again ... and ...

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Europe View Post

I got a question though: How come that every time (well, almost) I auto-resolve a battle the general in question becomes wounded. Is that a side-effect of the decreased bodyguard?

cheers/EoE
    Hey there! Thanks for playing the mod!

As far as the severely wounded trait, it's part of Bloods, Broads and Bastards and the nature of all traits connected with a general's HPs in battle. Can either make the trait independent of a General's HPs (which kind of makes it meaningless) or lower the chances of getting it (which also makes it meaningless).

Not sure how to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of Europe View Post

cheers/EoE
    I agree this is like super annoying...
    La Garde recule.

It only lasts for abit tho then dissapears when he heals...dont see the problem

To me, the problem is just that it happens so frequently. Otherwise, it's not a bad trait.
    I darn you to heck!

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

does it give you any other traits like brave or increased hitpoints from being wounded? becouse this could be a good bonus to your general. Personal I try to fight every battle myself unless they are a small enemy then I would use a captain to autoresolve.
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

I have taken to omitting my general (removing him before battle) before I auto resolve as the only trait he picks up is the wounded one. Annoying if you are on a long distance campaign.

Is there a way to remove that trait? It's annoying to suffer a severly wounded trait when my 1000+ army attacks 33 jinetes....

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taimee Rose View Post
    Is there a way to remove that trait? It's annoying to suffer a severly wounded trait when my 1000+ army attacks 33 jinetes....
    I guess one could add some qualifier connected to the balance\size of the opposing forces.

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

or do like gigantus and myself, omit the general from the battle, and use a captain, especialy when you have 1000 men against 33 jeneties
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."

Or do like me and simply "auto_win attacker" when its stupid little battles where 1 unit of archers decides to stand up to a full stack of knights.