Thread: version 11 link broken

Default version 11 link broken

if anyone is still watching. there is no working link to the mod.

Default Re: version 11 link broken

I know, and because Ramtha had the only copy, and there is nearly no interest in this mod, I have had to announce it dead...
    Roma Surrectum - Beta Tester and Artist Co-Ordinator
    Under the Patronage of happyho

First, that is a real shame. Along with stainless this was by far my favorite mod for M2TW. The new factions, elite/conscript split in combat, chain routs, the mercenaries system etc of v10 are all great. I know the forum here for the mod was always quiet, but at least in my case it was a matter of being too busy playing.

Second - from the v11 release thread it seems like a few people grabbed it before the link died. Does anyone who grabbed that still have the file? Could anyone who grabbed v11 throw it onto rapidshare or something similar?

Well it only takes one person to upload it back anywhere....
    Clients: Caius Britannicus, Waitcu, Spurius, BrandonM, and Tsar Stephan.
    http://www.totalwardai.com

Quote Originally Posted by boxo View Post
    First, that is a real shame. Along with stainless this was by far my favorite mod for M2TW. The new factions, elite/conscript split in combat, chain routs, the mercenaries system etc of v10 are all great. I know the forum here for the mod was always quiet, but at least in my case it was a matter of being too busy playing.

Second - from the v11 release thread it seems like a few people grabbed it before the link died. Does anyone who grabbed that still have the file? Could anyone who grabbed v11 throw it onto rapidshare or something similar?
    I know, I was really looking forward to help out with this mod. When he quit, he basically took everything with him. I thought maybe I could get some help coding and lots more, but no.

If someone could upload the mod, that would be fantastic. I am sure many would appreciate it.
    Roma Surrectum - Beta Tester and Artist Co-Ordinator
    Under the Patronage of happyho

I just put a link up. And there can't be all that much left to do. It's version 11 Don't mess around with improvements or graphics or nothing, just make it more like M I.
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

Are you sure that's the full thing? It's only 71.8 MB! Quite small...
    Last edited by AmbrosiusAurelianus; September 20, 2007 at 02:34 PM.

from the original v11 release thread it seems ramtha ditched the 'high' and 'late' folders from the package in order to focus on getting the GA campaign working, so there should only be about 1/3 as much data.

One last link, no more confusion. http://files.filefront.com/MtwClassi.../fileinfo.html
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"