Thread: I have a NA working version of Imago Dei

Default I have a NA working version of Imago Dei

I got Imago Dei working with NA and i'm testing it, for now. If I see that it works properly I will put it up for download.

If the original creator of this mod doesn't put up a new version i'll release my own flavor of it.

The only thing this will not include is the history files. You can play it up to the late dates, just you can't start at them as it will have strange results.

Surprisingly it didn't take long to do this, just around 15 minutes, i'm uploading a "beta" version now i'll post the link when its up.

Here is an early version. I made a few mods to the files originally so i'll put up a "classic" imago dei version that is compatible later on. The only changes I made is that I added a few nations that you can create, like Greece, and I probably will reduce the insane Revolt Risk that was killing the AI (like the BB revolt risk). Everything else is the same.
    Get It Here

edit: I updated and fixed a few problems. I removed Theatrum Orbis Terrarum for now until they fix their yellow rivers problem. It will stay if you upload the files over an already existing version so if you want to remove it you will have to delete the terrain graphics directories or just delete the entire ID directory and unzip again.

There was a strange problem with reformation religions not enabling but i think i've fixed it.
    Last edited by Kanaric; September 13, 2007 at 05:49 PM.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

Lawrence of Arabia's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: I have a NA working version of Imago Dei

I think you should put this in the mod forum, but good job indeed. I just saw this on the Paradox Forums before I looked here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empi Rapper View Post
    Go on Farnan, go and help those despicable thugs you call our soldiers to kill some of the poorest people on the planet.
    Don't you realize that it is a good thing that so many British soldiers have already been killed as punishment for the invasion?

forgot, someone move this to that other forum.
    Last edited by Kanaric; September 12, 2007 at 04:12 PM.

Your wish is my command, sire
    Citizen under the patronage of Garb.
    Ex Administrator, Senior Moderator, and Content Editor.

Lawrence of Arabia's Avatar Citizen

I can't download it from your link
    Go on Farnan, go and help those despicable thugs you call our soldiers to kill some of the poorest people on the planet.
    Don't you realize that it is a good thing that so many British soldiers have already been killed as punishment for the invasion?

sorry link was broken should work now.

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

wheres the link?

edit: Whoops I feel stupid now. Didnt see the get it here *doh*
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!