Thread: Question on the sprite implementation during battles

Mulattothrasher's Avatar Vicarius

Default Question on the sprite implementation during battles

Does Raven Feeders have these sprites implemented already? I only ask because I can play RTR Platinum and EB on "huge" units settings, at high resolutions, high graphics, etc....but with ATW, I have the resolution turned down to 800x600 16bit, all graphics on low/off, over clocked the graphics card a little bit too, anti aliasing off, etc... with units on "huge" (huge as is recommended by the ATW team), and I get a big battle performance hit. Things slow way down.

If this is normal, then thats perfectly fine (but if not, what can I do that I have no already done)? The ATW units are very authentic and detailed, and they look great. I'm fine with playing on "large" unit settings and enjoy ATW that way

(Oh yeah, once I get some long campaign time in, I will post in the appropriate threads about how awesome this game is )

Agraes's Avatar Pillar of Prydein

Default Re: Question on the sprite implementation during battles

Some sprites and lods are already implemented, but as lot of units have been reworked since 0.62 and the first sprites implementation, most have nothing. Sprites are however currently coded and will be release in the next patch.